Main Menu

Tell me how to enjoy Armitage

Started by Delingpole, 14 August, 2009, 01:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

Bloody good Armitage this week, IMO. Exciting plot development with [spoiler]a twist that surprised me.[/spoiler]

Full marks from me!

- Trout

Proudhuff

WTF! TWAs are useful, ARTIC-B even more so, but OMG is a sin against nature ;D
DDT did a job on me

Richmond Clements

QuoteBy the way, is that the same Brit-Cit assassin woman from Wetworks? Never read it but she was also in a one off story in a Mega-Special.

I believe Mr Stone confirmed she was previously on these very boards.

Mike Gloady

I remember it the same as His Lordship.  Nice to see such a (and Proper Dave said this himself I believe) throwaway character got first a Dredd novel and now an Armitage storyline in her.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Tjm86

Quote from: Tweak72 on 18 September, 2009, 01:25:09 PM

LOL

Absolutely superb illustration, thank you.  Even if it was a half-inched idea ( sorry, have I just broken some other rule with that one? ).

how to enjoy Armitage? like everything else in Meg / tooth, take each story on its merits and if someone disagrees with your opinion then deploy tactical nuclear weapons!  
Look on the bright side, it's a damn sight better than those poxy film reviews.

Also, is it me or was the quality of the Hershey / Steel reprint in this month's 'supplement' [ sorry, pedant mode - that is NOT a graphic novel! ] a bit scrappy?

Delingpole

mmm. I could have sworn I started this thread under a different title. But it seems the thought police have caught up with me.

Tiplodocus

I don't think it's thought police, just more pointing you at an acceptable way of voicing your opinions so that it doesn't cause immediate offence to some people (especially the creators).

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Delingpole