Main Menu

MEG 204 :DARKIES MOB.

Started by mongor2003, 10 March, 2003, 09:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

judgejampot

one of the non-monkey related incidental pleasures of Darkie's Mob for me is spotting where they've censored the dialogue ;)
so what are these words which are now too awful for our delicate eyes?

Tiplodocus

Tharg(s), please don't read any of the following...

I'll send a lovely crisp twenty pound note to the first script or art droid who gets a monkey with a hat into a future issue of 2000AD or the Megazine.  

It's got to be a completely unrelated monkey and hat thing like the one in Darkie's Mob (so doing a Dredd or DeMarco story with the gangster apes doesn't count).

Anybody else want to dib up some money to make sure this happens?

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

DavidXBrunt

Yeah, I'll match that. Not a gangster ape, just a monkey in a hat (not a Fez!). That'd be lovely.

judgejampot

Queen Firey-Bou

I'll doo some free pottery tothe deal, even a monkey in hat mug if ya like.

we demand the monkey !! (in its hat)

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.

Bolt-01

ooh ooh aah aah!

you know it makes sense.

I bet Rennie is sorting one for Cabs season 3, as we speak.

rotts.

Queen Firey-Bou

well mr rennie sir ? are ye ? shall we start preparing the bribes (classy monkey in hat mugs take some doing you know)..?

paulvonscott

I reckon they've put in too high a bid there, I reckon a fiver would have got his attention.

Bolt-01

Aw Peeves, give the man a chance. Sure he MIGHT be a money grubbing oik with less morals than a speculative fan-boy with a copy of prog 1208 to spare, but don't say he's CHEAP too! :)

rotts

paulvonscott

He's done worse for less (i.e. nothing)

W. R. Logan

>In fact I'd like to ammend that earlier statement. After discussing this with several people I now believe that there has never been a story written in the history of stories that couldn't have been improved by the inclusion of a Monkey in a Hat. Maybe not as a main character, maybe just a cameo, or a bit part

Cant beat a monkey in a hat,

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=input&page=thrillviewer&choice=heston" target="_blank">Harry Heston

http://www.2000ad.nu/classof79/gallery/itlldo.jpg">

Tiplodocus

Yeah but Harry has got too many other clothes on.  And he's some fancy GM clone thing.

What you need is pure and simple.

A monkey.

In a hat.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Art

Harrys an Ape-Judge, not a Monkey-Judge. You got yer primates all mixed up! Come back when you've got Flint drawing "judge Monkey".