Main Menu

2000AD 40th Anniversary - 11th Feb 2017 - London

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 23 September, 2016, 06:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seanharry

Looking good and will definitely be booking my tickets when they go onsale.

Not trying to sound greedy, but any chance of adding Brian Bolland, Ron Smith, Cam Kennedy, Gerry Finlay Day and Alan Moore to the line up?

sheridan

Quote from: seanharry on 28 September, 2016, 12:16:53 AM
Looking good and will definitely be booking my tickets when they go onsale.

Not trying to sound greedy, but any chance of adding Brian Bolland, Ron Smith, Cam Kennedy, Gerry Finlay Day and Alan Moore to the line up?

Alan Moore?  No chance whatsoever!

robert_ellis

He'll be there between Mark Millar & Grant Morrison.

Eamonn Clarke

I notice that the London Super comic convention have announced that their event is going to be later in the year (and teased something big for 2018) so no chance of an unfortunate clash with the 40 th party.

I'm sure Brian Bolland has been asked and will/would be there if he can. Ron Smith is in his 90s now, and a bit frail, so I think that's a very long shot. I don't know about Cam Kennedy and GFD.

And as for the resident wizard of Northampton? The only event he attends is Glycon.

Dodsy

Twitter - @dodsy84

Gavin_Leahy_Block

I have my flights and accommodation booked. It has been several years since I've been to a con overseas, so it'll be great to catch up with everyone again.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Gavin_Leahy_Block on 29 September, 2016, 09:52:34 PM
I have my flights and accommodation booked. It has been several years since I've been to a con overseas, so it'll be great to catch up with everyone again.

Huzzah! THE original hipster!  ;)
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Get in! You and Pete can have another rumble in the car park, just like at Hi-Ex! :lol: :lol: :lol:

moly

Probably quicker to get from Scotland than Essex with all the train works down here

Steve Green

COMMANDO FORCES

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Pete Wells

Quote from: Gavin_Leahy_Block on 29 September, 2016, 09:52:34 PM

Grrrrr! It'll be Block War between Leahy and Wells. The gloves, and the underpants, will be off!

Steve Green

Large48

I hear Gregs are now threatening to do a Pop Up stall to meat demand........... :lol:
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]