Main Menu

FEBRUARY ART COMP - FRIGHT NIGHT

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 February, 2015, 01:34:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

From January winner SKD:

Quote2000 AD's finest meet classic monsters:

Kano as Frankenstein's monster, Durham Red vs Dracula etc etc

So it's time for a MONSTER MASH this February - classical ghouls mashed in with 2000 AD legends - who already have a bit of a history with them to be fair ... who can forget Dredd's werewolf episode f'rinstance...

So either pay tribute to these or conjure up incidents of your own!

Remember there are PRIZES TO BE WON - one for the winner, one for Tharg's Choice - ! All entries will be featured on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/2000adartcomp) where they are admired and liked by our 454 followers :D There will also be a bonafide 2000 AD droid judging their favourite entry for Droid's Choice....!

Rules for the art comp are these:

- You can enter as many times as you like but bear in mind it will split your vote so it may not be worth it.
- All entries have to be constructed specifically for this competition - so nothing you've done for anything else.

YOU HAVE UNTIL THE 22nd OF FEBRUARY WHERE WE SHALL PUNT THE VOTING BALL

Andy Lambert

Monsters! Lovely!
Who doesn't love a monster mash?! :D

MrLongTheArtist

Like the sound of this one! Bring it on.

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Minkyboy

Ha, love it Albion! Cheeky and quick off the mark.
Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: SKD on 01 February, 2015, 01:34:09 AM
Durham Red vs Dracula etc

It's already happened! Can't for the life of me remember anything about it, though.

@jamesfeistdraws

SuperSurfer

Good work Albion. Very quick off the mark.

Dirty Frankenstein. "Just like that! Hur hur!"

Sorry! Couldn't resist.

Andy Lambert

Hi, I know I'm a newbie here and still finding my way around but can someone tell me how you upload pictures on here please

CrazyFoxMachine

Steve Green

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 01 February, 2015, 04:13:25 PM
Quote from: SKD on 01 February, 2015, 01:34:09 AM
Durham Red vs Dracula etc

It's already happened! Can't for the life of me remember anything about it, though.

There was a run of 'Scarlet Apocrypha' - Carlos did a Durham Red/Fiends of the Eastern Front crossover, Mark Harrison did one about an actress who'd played Durham Red (I think), there was a manga version etc.

Andy Lambert

Hawkmumbler

'Insurt superlative here. But just so you know, im utterly gobsmacked at that)

:o

Colin YNWA

oh my that is simply wonderful. Simply wonderful. If something comes along to beat that I can't wait to see it.

James Dilworth

Thargferatu!

That is brilliant, Andy!