Main Menu

FEBRUARY ART COMP - FRIGHT NIGHT

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 February, 2015, 01:34:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Stephens

Cor, you guys don't hang about. Two fantastic entries already....!
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

allied72

Bride of Dredd
tipping the hat to Hammer Horror...

Andy Lambert

Thanks very much, folks :)
Fantastic artwork, allied72 - so bold and vibrant!

Steven Austin

Ha!! Andy - lovely work sir - beautifully rendered.

allied72

Thanks Andy, love your entry by the way, fantastic idea

Beeks

Andy Lambert taking the term 'Thrillsucker' to another level  :lol:

Great entiries already...will we have TWO unreal art comps in a row?  :o
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

MrLongTheArtist

"Psychic Vampire"

Ever wondered what Anderson would look like as a vampire? You'd like to think she saw it coming...

Zenith 666

Lovely.Being a vampire would explain her young looks in dark justice.

Dash Decent

I like the red colour of her eye(s).
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Andy Lambert

Colin YNWA

HA! So like when I said can't wait to see any picture that would have challenged Andy Lambert's entry I did not expect him to do it himself just 3 or 4 days later.

Now its probably time to stop it Andy and give ever other bugger a chance! Just, absolutely stompingly glorious, beautiful, good fun that one.

MrLongTheArtist

Well I was going to add the finishing touches to a sketch I've just completed in Photoshop but my scanner has (for no apparent reason) decided to bugger up. It'll have to wait 'til Monday when I can use the scanner at work.

Although how it'll stack up against Mr Lambert's latest offering remains to be seen!

Andy Lambert

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 07 February, 2015, 07:39:55 PM
HA! So like when I said can't wait to see any picture that would have challenged Andy Lambert's entry I did not expect him to do it himself just 3 or 4 days later.

Now its probably time to stop it Andy and give ever other bugger a chance! Just, absolutely stompingly glorious, beautiful, good fun that one.

Lol, thanks Colin - I'm sure there'll be others working on spectacular designs that'll knock spots off mine..! :D

Dommi Kerley

Stu101

Nice image Dommi. Like the hint of Judge Fire and the uniform.