Main Menu

New Anthology - looking for contributors

Started by JackalLantern, 27 June, 2012, 08:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackalLantern

Evening all,

Just putting out the feelers for artists and writers that would be interested in contributing to an anthology that Everlong Comics is putting together.

The theme of the book is 'sleep and dreams', we're looking for stories 6 pages in length with black and white artwork provided by the willing artists.

Anyone interested please send scripts and all other information to everlongcomics@hotmail.co.uk. Deadline for script submissions is September 1st.

Any questions, stick them up here and I'll do my best to answer!

Cheers

Ryan
Everlong Comics

Pauul

Perhaps you could give us some information about Everlong Comics and about your plans for the anthology?

And welcome to the board.

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

JackalLantern

Hi fellas,

Everlong has been going for about six months and was originally set up so I could self publish my own work. But I've decided to try putting out an anthology with the intention of making it a regular occurrence if the first one sells. I'm looking for the book to be a platform for artists and writers to get their names out there, as well as telling some good stories in the process.

As Emperor has already posted my blog link, here's the link for the Everlong Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/everlongcomics. A website is in the middle of being constructed as we speak and should be up and running ready for the launch of our debut title.

Thanks for the welcome, hope that answers more questions than it raises!

Ryan

mrstu

sounds like a great idea, id be interested in being involved.

Alski

Quote from: mrstu on 01 July, 2012, 08:51:46 AM
sounds like a great idea, id be interested in being involved.

Alan Moore has got to have written something about dreams you can rip off and pass as your own work.
"Cool Stuff You Will Like"

Music, Comics, Books, Video Games, TV and Film reviews/articles.

http://cool-stuff-you-will-like.blogspot.co.uk/