Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

Quote from: Jimmy Baker's Assistant on 03 November, 2015, 07:47:57 PM
Okay, I am really bored now.

Shark, you've hijacked this thread. Again.

Why don't you start your own thread so that those who want to engage with you about your endlessly recycled pseudo-utopian fantasies could join you over there, but those of us who are only tuning in for political discussion can do so without having to skim-read pages and pages (and pages and pages and pages) of your manifesto?

So why not make some posts about other political topics and start a discussion? And you can always skip Sharky's posts and the responses if they are of no interest.

The Legendary Shark

Or he could put me on "Ignore." That seems to work for lots of people.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Steven Denton

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 04 November, 2015, 02:45:56 PM
Or he could put me on "Ignore." That seems to work for lots of people.

Doesn't ignore hide every post from a person, rather than just their posts in one thread?

As for just ignoring the posts themselves, in my experience that's easier said than done.

The Legendary Shark

I have to say I don't know. I've never used the ignore function. I know Jim has me on ignore (or he did at one spell) and found the experience to be rather calming. He could see my posts if somebody quoted them, however, which rather soured his idyll.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

ZenArcade

Don't be f##king with Jim. I hear he's lose weight and is feeling lean and mean. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Grugz

Quote from: ZenArcade on 04 November, 2015, 05:15:00 PM
Don't be f##king with Jim. I hear he's  feeling  mean. Z

as opposed to what? :D
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

ZenArcade

And here we go.....shoot guys. Z

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: ZenArcade on 15 November, 2015, 03:53:11 PM
And here we go.....shoot guys. Z
I think the whole point is not too shoot guys, thanks.

TordelBack

At least not until the Director tells you it's time.  That's the secret.

Tjm86

Quote from: ZenArcade on 04 November, 2015, 05:15:00 PM
Don't be f##king with Jim. I hear he's lose weight and is feeling lean and mean. Z

Well he was, but lean and mean both complained so he's stopped it now.

Professor Bear

Labour MPs are openly defiant of Jezza because he's gone too dang far this time: he opposes state-sanctioned murder within UK borders and the illegal bombing of a foreign power.
This is clearly the wrong approach, because hijacking a terrorist atrocity to push for an illegal war in the Middle East and introduce greater security measures that infringe civil rights at home worked out so great for Labour last time around.  So much for the Blairite faction learning the lessons of the past.

The Legendary Shark

Everything seems to be going breasts aloft.
Maybe we should start a Religion Thread as there seems to be little left to do but pray.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

ZenArcade

I think people who pray to one diety or another constitute a considerable component part of our problems over the past few decades or so. Z