Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 01 June, 2016, 07:45:18 PM

Yeah. I'm sure someone using the phrase 'Project Fear' will have written the epitome of an unbiased read.

Oh, I'm sorry. I'll look for a completely unbiased study on this subject. I'm sure there are millions of them knocking about.  :rolleyes:
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Goaty

Can't see any honest explains in Vote on In or Out!

Dandontdare

Quote from: Goaty on 06 June, 2016, 03:39:07 PM
Can't see any honest explains in Vote on In or Out!

From the previous page:
https://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php?topic=28209.msg918235#msg918235

I've already voted as I'll be sunning myself in Crete when it all kicks off. And as for today's mudslinging - Just when you thought Farage can't sink any lower...  ::)

The Legendary Shark

Dear America,

What you need is a president who's been a soldier on Mars, traveled through time and advocates free access to teleporters for all. Vote for Andrew D. Basiago in 2016 - he makes more sense than Trump and is safer than Hilary!

Thank you,

The Rest of the World.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

IAMTHESYSTEM

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 11 June, 2016, 01:37:12 PM
Dear America,
What you need is a president who's been a soldier on Mars, traveled through time and advocates free access to teleporters for all. Vote for Andrew D. Basiago in 2016 - he makes more sense than Trump and is safer than Hilary!
Thank you,
The Rest of the World.

Just when you think things couldn't get any crazier-they do.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Hawkmumbler

Listening to all this guff about Queenys 90th as an anti-royalist is just painful. Who fuckin' cares*?!

*Me, obviously, becayse it's annoying the fuck out of me.

NapalmKev

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 12 June, 2016, 08:30:56 AM
Listening to all this guff about Queenys 90th as an anti-royalist is just painful. Who fuckin' cares*?!

*Me, obviously, becayse it's annoying the fuck out of me.

Yep, the worlds biggest benefit scrounger is having a multi-million pound, multi-part shindig. And you poor people best like it!

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Eamonn Clarke

Likewise the Queen's speech to parliament which is always humourously summed up by other websites as pensioner wearing a £10 million hat, sitting on a chair made of gold tells us all to tighten our belts for more austerity polices.

Apologies if a variant of this is already posted on this thread

JayzusB.Christ

Having grown up in a republic, I used to think it was very difficult to understand why anybody would want an unelected ruler.  But on further reflection, that republic was Ireland in the 70s and 80s - at least the Queen's rule is largely symbolic (and she seems like a nice enough old lady as spoilt welfare-leeches go) ; but the weirdo Vatican bone-rattlers' rule was all too real.

I don't ACTUALLY want to see priests and kings strangled with entrails; I just think we'd be better off without them.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

Happy Birthday, Your Satanic Majesty.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

IndigoPrime

Quote from: eamonn1961 on 12 June, 2016, 12:44:38 PM
Likewise the Queen's speech to parliament which is always humourously summed up by other websites as pensioner wearing a £10 million hat, sitting on a chair made of gold tells us all to tighten our belts for more austerity polices.
To be fair to her, she doesn't really have much choice, and whatever she's saying has been dictated by 'her' government.

TordelBack

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 12 June, 2016, 02:25:13 PM
I don't ACTUALLY want to see priests and kings strangled with entrails...

What happened to you man, you used to be cool.

The Legendary Shark

The MPs' oath, which they must take: "I, (Insert full name), do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God."

No faithfulness or allegiance to the people - therefore it is her government, not ours.

Quote from: Tordelback on 12 June, 2016, 05:56:35 PM
Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 12 June, 2016, 02:25:13 PM
I don't ACTUALLY want to see priests and kings strangled with entrails...

What happened to you man, you used to be cool.

Heh - entrails for all!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Tjm86

Did Jeremy Corben have his fingers crossed when he said this?