Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

It seems that the hair on my head has imperial ambitions. It seems to be moving from my head and setting up a colony in my nose.

Barrington Boots

You are not the only one! My hair has been in steady retreat for a while now. I suspect the fate of many a Squaxx is to turn into Bill Bailey.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Bolt-01

I look forward to being able to dance!

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: von Boom on 27 January, 2021, 03:07:50 PM
It seems that the hair on my head has imperial ambitions. It seems to be moving from my head and setting up a colony in my nose.

I haven't been to a barbers in ten months and I'm starting to look like some kind of Top Gear Presenter
You may quote me on that.

Tiplodocus

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 25 January, 2021, 05:03:02 PM

Nope, wrong on all counts.

I was too fat.

Never stopped me. Though I was actually sent off once for being fat. The ref gave me a yellow first then about five minutes later said "I warned you about being fat, I booked you for being fat but you've ignored me and are still fat. So off!".
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

TordelBack

I have both versions of the Ewok victory song stuck in my head all week.  Both versions. I expect to be written up in a medical journal shortly.

Funt Solo

Quote from: TordelBack on 27 January, 2021, 07:21:17 PM
I have both versions of the Ewok victory song stuck in my head all week.  Both versions. I expect to be written up in a medical journal shortly.

Here you go: this'll shift that pesky ear wurm.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

TordelBack

Quote from: Funt Solo on 27 January, 2021, 07:27:40 PM
Here you go: this'll shift that pesky ear wurm.

What's most disturbing is that I knew exactly what that link would be before I clicked it. And I did it anyway.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 27 January, 2021, 07:13:49 PM

Never stopped me. Though I was actually sent off once for being fat. The ref gave me a yellow first then about five minutes later said "I warned you about being fat, I booked you for being fat but you've ignored me and are still fat. So off!".

Ha! I am so stealing that for my autobiography! ;-)

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 27 January, 2021, 07:47:20 PM

Presumably to be entitled "fin".

von Boom

Quote from: TordelBack on 27 January, 2021, 08:29:19 PM
Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 27 January, 2021, 07:47:20 PM

Presumably to be entitled "fin".
I would have thought "The Whole Tooth and Nothing But the Tooth".

The Legendary Shark

Shark the Herald Angel.

Obvs.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Smith

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9199365/Sigma-male-archetype-akin-alpha-mocked-online.html

Even Daily Mail is dunking on Teddy Spaghetti (aka Theodore Beale) and his Socio-sexual hierarchy. 😆

Woolly

So there's a twitter thread doing the rounds all about crappy waxworks, and this one of Doc Brown looks suspiciously like Pat Mills to me... :D