Main Menu

A Dave-based block war!

Started by Trout, 04 March, 2005, 04:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Andy

I don't think you understand the Campese bookmaking philosophy - because you are the favourite we have to make sure you do not win and save us money.

lobs a cricket stump in Usher's left eye

House of Usher

Ah, I see (with my good eye). Make sure to kill off anyone who backed the outsiders, because if they triumph you'll be paying out bucketloads.

Damn. Right, who's with me for a commando raid on King Trout's beleaguered position? He's only got LMS to back him up.

I reckon with Tanky, DD, Funtwangle and Tulkas on our side we can take 'em.
STRIKE !!!

longmanshort

Emerging from the caption competition, longmanshort discovers Usher's dissed him on TWO threads now ... longmanshort tests his swinging arm - IT'S BATTERIN' TIME!!!
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Tanky

Commando eh?

Well, i am wearing pants, but what the hey! Sounds like fun!

(Tanky stages an armed raid on the bookie's and runs off chuckling to purchase a helicopter gunship and huge sound system)

Trout

Nooooooooooo!

King Trout retreats to his super-reinforced fishtank, where he skulks, scowling.

Funtwangle

funtwangle cuts off the water supply

and waits for the trout to drown in his own shit

this shouldnt take long
he thinks

House of Usher

Ah-ha hah ha ha ha ha !!!!! and you all thought the Trout was evil !!

We win, we win ! The Papa Lazarou Centre is ours. That's got the Trout and LMS on the run. Where will they hide now to re-group?

What now? Truce with our allies DD and Tanky? Or do Funtwangle and Tulkas want to help me blitz Tanky's flop house and do the double cross and launch an all-out sneak attack on DD's kitchen empire? It'd be a bold move.
STRIKE !!!

SamuelAWilkinson

But no! Here come the residents of the Dave Letterman Block, asking insightful questions and hosting meaningless TV! Will anyone be spared?
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Trout

sigh

Wearily, King Trout points out yet again that he doesn't need water to breathe.

The icon is a picture of the great Deputy Chief Judge Fish!

Satanist

this is too hard
ill shoot the satanist instead
with a bazooka

"Whit the fu...something just stung me!!! Fuck this fur a game a soldiers, the pubs ur open"
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Bad Andy

Bad taste alert -

David Campese Con Apt bookies get into a plane to chase helicoptered Tanky and her ill-gotten gains from their ill-gotten gains.

History repeats itself...

Funtwangle

funtwangle points out fish drown in shitty water

nothing to do with air

the trout is by now belly up
very white belly

hah hah

Funt Solo

The "Dave The Orang-Utan Mayorial Memorial" staff place explosive nuclear bananas in David Campese Con Apt bookies helocopter tail pipe, Tank's cannon, Trout's poop-chute, Usher's check-out, Dave Letterman Block's microphone. LMS's cricket codpiece and funt's wangle.

Eat nuclear banana kill-death you feckers!
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Trout

Aha. You forget my masterstroke...

King Trout's Block Demolition Squad - move in!

Mwa. Ha. Ha.

Funtwangle

funt joins the david blain blockers

all weapons are now unable to work thanx to our magic

i also heal house of usher and tulkas