General Chat > Off Topic

Where the dust goes to gather - comics variant

(1/41) > >>

Colin YNWA:
Well I've been meaning to do this for a while and hopefully its not too self indulgent and folk will join in. I always enjoy the 'Where dust goes to gather' thread... well most the time. Anyhoo I don't collect figures etc so don't join in and so while I've recently been taking photos of a lot of my comics to sell it off, I've been intending to start a thread showing off my collection (the bits I'm keeping) which if I'm honest I'm quite proud of so here we go.

At the bottom of the attic stairs we get two of the pieces of original art my wife lets me keep on public display

Then you go up the stairs to be greeted by an massive reproduction I did for a comic I self published a few years back. its rubbish but was always rather proud of this picture (after Alex Ross of all people)

To the left you get my superhero stuff, almost exclusively DC these days

To the right (where it would seem the world is out of focus!) you get my 2000ad stuff (and indies)

Finally some of the fat I'm trimming at the moment. Though to be fair there's a lot of my Marvel stuff there in those boxes that I'm actually keeping.)

So yeah you've seen mine so why don't you let us have a look at yours so we can see how big it is? I know some folk here have collections I'd die for and while most if us don't have enough to start a blog I'd love to see what exciting comic type stuff people do have.

Trout:
Well done that man.

Sadly, I can't respond in kind as I'm boxing up a lot of stuff right now, in the hope of a house move. There's a lot of it, so I have to plan ahead.

- Trout

judda fett:
Nice. Wish I had the space to do this though I will try and throw down here as soon as.

Colin YNWA:

--- Quote from: King Trout on 26 July, 2011, 11:01:31 AM ---Well done that man.

Sadly, I can't respond in kind as I'm boxing up a lot of stuff right now, in the hope of a house move. There's a lot of it, so I have to plan ahead.

- Trout

--- End quote ---

Arh but you could do a teaser showing the big piles of boxes?!?

Good look with the move

bluemeanie:
GREGORY!!! fucking love that book. Me and the wife still randomly let rip with an "UP HAM!" now and again.

I'd pose pics of Meanie Towers but would get a bollocking due to the state the house is in. I'll see what I can sort though

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version