General Chat > Off Topic

Where the dust goes to gather - comics variant

<< < (2/41) > >>

COMMANDO FORCES:
I'll do a tidy up and get round to post some pics of that room below me now and also the attic (that's where the overspill is)  :-[

James Stacey:
I have boxes and boxes still unopened from my move but here is the (mostly) important stuff.
Top row is
Dredd Casefiles, Dredd Casefiles and GNs, Annuals, other Rebellion GNs, Random chaff
2nd row is
Elfquest Gns, Elfquest Comics, Elfquest Comics, Elfquest GNs, Random GNs
3rd row
Random RPGs, Rolemaster RPGs, Best of 2000AD, JD megazines, JD megazines,
bottom 2 rows are 2000ADs. Run out of space though and they are starting to stack up

SmallBlueThing:
I'd post on this thread, but then you'd all think i live in steptoe's yard, and pull me up on why my comics have feather boas, tiny bejewelled panties and elaboate bras, nipple tassles and headdresses draped over them.
So i wont.
SBT

Colin YNWA:

--- Quote from: bluemeanie on 26 July, 2011, 02:34:09 PM ---GREGORY!!! fucking love that book. Me and the wife still randomly let rip with an "UP HAM!" now and again.

--- End quote ---

Should say the reason that is out where it is. It was up for sale (first three books) and no one was interested (dirt cheap to). This turned out to be a massive relief as I realised flicking through it how great it was. It ain't going for re-sale!

Colin YNWA:

--- Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 26 July, 2011, 03:28:15 PM ---I'd post on this thread, but then you'd all think i live in steptoe's yard, and pull me up on why my comics have feather boas, tiny bejewelled panties and elaboate bras, nipple tassles and headdresses draped over them.
So i wont.
SBT

--- End quote ---

Now ya see this was exactly the type of thing I was after seeing. Burlesque comics, its a young nerds dream.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version