Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Quote from: BOODA on 19 December, 2012, 11:39:53 PM
I went in to Barnes and Noble and asked to purchase a catalogue of all catalogues that don't include themselves.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01p8fsr (18m 47s)

Hawkmumbler

Spread this about. These sicko's have to be taken down, NOW!

von Boom

These people are seriously vile, no doubt, but sending 'questionable' mail to them would only feed their insanity.

Sometimes you just have to acknowledge that some people are beyond redemption and move on. If no one pays any attention to them then all their antics are worthless.

Link Prime

Quote from: Judge von Boom on 20 December, 2012, 04:00:24 PM
Sometimes you just have to acknowledge that some people are beyond redemption and move on. If no one pays any attention to them then all their antics are worthless.

That's the reason I cringe every time Louis Theroux et al give them any airtime.
Without a media profile they'd be a footnote in humanity's repulsiveness by now.

Ignore the c*nts.

NapalmKev

Quote from: Link Prime on 20 December, 2012, 04:26:23 PM

That's the reason I cringe every time Louis Theroux et al give them any airtime.
Without a media profile they'd be a footnote in humanity's repulsiveness by now.

Ignore the c*nts.

Have to disagree. Ignoring these fools is dangerous to say the least. They need to be exposed for the bigoted morons they are, and people should actively campaign against them and their bullshit 'Philosophy'.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Goaty

Want to see Tiger close up?

Here the amazing photograph!

Frank

Bubba Zebill

Quote from: NapalmKev on 20 December, 2012, 05:08:25 PM

Ignore the c*nts.

Have to disagree. Ignoring these fools is dangerous to say the least. They need to be exposed for the bigoted morons they are, and people should actively campaign against them and their bullshit 'Philosophy'.

Cheers

Did you see that Keith Allen doc where he uncovers and confronts them with the little known hypocrisy at the heart of the Phelps family?...One thing's for sure, that lot would thrive in the Cursed Earth.
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: BOODA on 20 December, 2012, 07:51:11 PM
Quote from: NapalmKev on 20 December, 2012, 05:08:25 PM

Ignore the c*nts.

Cheers

Did you see that Keith Allen doc where he uncovers and confronts them with the little known hypocrisy at the heart of the Phelps family?...One thing's for sure, that lot would thrive in the Cursed Earth.
Get it done! :lol:

Link Prime

Anyone else doin f-ck all in work today?

von Boom

Quote from: Link Prime on 21 December, 2012, 11:42:54 AM
Anyone else doin f-ck all in work today?

You just described my week.

Hawkmumbler

I was in college for litteraly 2 hours, we got told to bugger off at 11. Waist of sodding time.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Have you ever had something nagging at the back of your mind, like you're sure there's something you should be doing, but ye can't for the life of ye, figure out what it is?

Well I'm just after remembering that I was supposed to destroy the planet.

Scundered.
You may quote me on that.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Quote from: Pops on 22 December, 2012, 02:58:28 AM
Have you ever had something nagging at the back of your mind, like you're sure there's something you should be doing, but ye can't for the life of ye, figure out what it is?
Well I'm just after remembering that I was supposed to destroy the planet.
Scundered.

It's Christmas so we forgive you. As for those Alien Overlords locked inside some French Mountain well they won't be happy...so just don't go to France.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

COMMANDO FORCES

I don't care what the professionals say, you can't beat a cotton bud in the ear ;)

Yes folks, Bodies and Doyle can go Drokk themselves!