Spoilers > Megazine

Meg 408 - Hard Country for Old Men

<< < (2/7) > >>

broodblik:

--- Quote from: sheridan on 13 May, 2019, 02:18:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Richard on 12 May, 2019, 02:16:22 PM ---Delighted with Mind Wars!

Dredd, Lawless and Torture Garden are all excellent. Haven't read the others yet.

--- End quote ---

Finally made it to the floppy then?  Wonder what delayed it for so long?

--- End quote ---

The last 4 months they where doing "Operation Overlord".

Anthony Garnon:

--- Quote from: titchard on 13 May, 2019, 09:11:54 AM ---Both interviews were really fascinating.  I definitely took a lot from Abigail Bulmer as she works at Forbidden Planet and works on her comics in her free time, this definitely was inspiring to me as an aspiring writer and creator!

--- End quote ---

Wrong comic book store! She works at Travelling Man - but regardless, great it inspires you.

(I work at Forbidden Planet, and am equally inspired most days!)

titchard:

--- Quote from: Anthony Garnon on 13 May, 2019, 08:01:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: titchard on 13 May, 2019, 09:11:54 AM ---Both interviews were really fascinating.  I definitely took a lot from Abigail Bulmer as she works at Forbidden Planet and works on her comics in her free time, this definitely was inspiring to me as an aspiring writer and creator!

--- End quote ---

Wrong comic book store! She works at Travelling Man - but regardless, great it inspires you.

(I work at Forbidden Planet, and am equally inspired most days!)

--- End quote ---

Doh! Considering whenever I visit my friend in Manchester I always go into Travelling Man, I don't know how I managed to mess that up!

Freddychopper:
Top issue - SPOILER - that headshot in the Torture Garden - ouch! Great image!- (Don't think he's dead, though)... Love this series!

SmallBlueThing(Reborn):
Is it only in the south east that this Meg seems not to have been distributed today?
SBT

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version