Spoilers > Megazine

Meg 423 - Step into the City of the Future ...If You Dare

(1/3) > >>

broodblik:
A good  serviceable meg.

Dredd – This is a continuation of the Red Price story arc and this episode serves as more of setup to the next chapter of the arc. The Red Price storyline is one of my favourite storylines in the Dredd-verse the last few years. What makes this great as well is to have the same creative team working on it. Jake Lynch art has grown on me and he is now one off my favourite Dredd artist.

Black Museum – Another good one-shot with good art provided by Anna Morozova (her first work was on a Future Shock recently)

Devlin – Another interesting Devlin story and this one feels also more like a setup for what is too come next.

Lawless – As always this is the highlight of the meg. This one is a double episode. The episode jumps between the different characters as they are scheming and conniving creating plots within plots. Bring on the next series!!!

broodblik:
What a great cover by Cliff Robinson and Dylan Teague:

broodblik:
Cover plus logo:

JimmyNailz:
I really enjoyed the Meg this month.  Last month I enjoyed the one-shot nature of most the stories. This week is the same but instead these one-shots plant the seeds for tales to come.

Great to have a double-bill of Lawless.  Really liked the art on a fun Black Museum story. Devlin Waugh breaks down boundaries of taste ever further, with a beautiful looking but ewwww-inducing tale. Creme de la creme.

Jim_Campbell:

--- Quote from: JimmyNailz on 21 August, 2020, 11:09:30 AM ---Devlin Waugh breaks down boundaries of taste ever further, with a beautiful looking but ewwww-inducing tale. Creme de la creme.
--- End quote ---

You have to admire their spunk.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version