Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2022

Started by Dash Decent, 20 July, 2021, 01:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

Oh, good grief. I thought that had at least finished, but no. They'd best not [spoiler]fridge the kid[/spoiler].

broodblik

Next will be a prequel series
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

The Monarch

they are so gonna [spoiler]fridge the kid[/spoiler] if they don't then that would be the first genuine shock skip tracer has ever had

The Corinthian

There have been six series of Skip Tracer in the time since Savage, The Alienist or Brass Sun were last in the prog.

broodblik

To have so many series in this short period means that it must be "popular" somewhere (I know it is not from this forum).
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Jacqusie

From the Interview with Ian Edginton:

"The maestro who is Disraeli and I are finally embarking on the next series of Helium! It's true, don't faint!"

So there you go, it's been a while with THAT cliffhanger.

The full skinny on the new Fiends:

https://2000ad.com/news/interview-ian-edginton-talks-cold-war-fiends/?mc_cid=f4aaa55119&mc_eid=731f76366f

broodblik

After reading Mills twitter related to the Joe Pineapple series I do not think it will be ready this year:

On subject of late-running series, I should mention Joe Pineapples. Simon first talked to me about his idea in September 2014. I wrote first treatment in December 2014. Currently, Simon has completed his two colour episodes. Clint continues. I know he's completed some, but ..

nxylas

Quote from: broodblik on 30 March, 2022, 10:03:08 AM
After reading Mills twitter related to the Joe Pineapple series I do not think it will be ready this year:

On subject of late-running series, I should mention Joe Pineapples. Simon first talked to me about his idea in September 2014. I wrote first treatment in December 2014. Currently, Simon has completed his two colour episodes. Clint continues. I know he's completed some, but ..

I thought I'd remembered reading a while back that he was up to around episode 7, but I may have imagined that. After having to postpone the final episode of Dragontamer for a couple of weeks, I suspect that Tharg will want all 10 episodes ready to go before running it.
AIEEEEEE! It's the...THING from the HELL PLANET!

GordonR

Lasgt I'd heard, Pat himself hadn't finished writing the scripts.

Did he mention thagt on his Twitter?

broodblik

Quote from: GordonR on 30 March, 2022, 11:22:01 AM

No he did not mention it

Timothy

I'm not 100% convinced he finished Dragontamer.

broodblik

Quote from: Timothy on 30 March, 2022, 12:00:36 PM
I'm not 100% convinced he finished Dragontamer.

I am with you on that one :)

Magnetica

When is Spacewarp issue 2 coming out?

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Magnetica on 30 March, 2022, 02:57:10 PM
When is Spacewarp issue 2 coming out?

The new when is the Mega City One tv show being released!

nxylas

Last I'd heard, Pat himself hadn't finished writing the scripts.

Did he mention that on his Twitter?
Don't think so, though I haven't checked. I was under the impression that the scripts were written years ago.
AIEEEEEE! It's the...THING from the HELL PLANET!