Main Menu

Hiya Toys Judge Dredd range?

Started by dweezil2, 23 July, 2021, 11:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

The ladies' pads with wings are more discreet.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

...though I wish they'd stop putting the Lawgiver into the holster backwards in the promo images.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

Quote from: Lawman of the Present on 14 November, 2022, 01:16:30 PM
Yes to Rico, I had meant to say him as well but was thinking more in the Titan uniform from the novella cover.

Great suggestion.  Rico in Titan overalls would be miles better.  That's a great image.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

I'm posting this simply because I love how good the Lawmaster looks.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

The packaging confirms they're made in Sino-Cit.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

Well, that filled some time.

Now are they ready to order?
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

JohnW

Quote from: Dash Decent on 18 November, 2022, 01:18:43 PM

A nice model, but the pose and the colouring make the cape look kind of Disco King and the gold chains somewhat ghetto-fabulous.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Dash Decent

Perhaps Judge Fire will be the Disco Inferno version, making ends meet in the disco heat.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

lincnash

Quote from: Dash Decent on 18 November, 2022, 01:22:28 PM
But not even Mortis could suggest what extra he could have.
The fetid smell of atrophy and decay?

Quote from: Dash Decent on 18 November, 2022, 01:24:22 PM
That Eagle pad looks incredible huge.  Good protection in a fight though, assuming Dredd can lift his arm with a mattress strapped to it.

B&W Dredd's colour scheme and proportional headsculpt, makes him look like Kraken after meeting the Sisterssssss.
Along that theme of thought my extra votes to add the wish list are: Phobia, Nausea, Dark Judge Kraken and especially a Dead Man ([spoiler]he's an acid-dipped, post-Long Walk Dredd[/spoiler]).
:-)

Lawman of the Present

Anyone else had more order updates? Zavvi say Fire, Fear, Mortis and Giant are coming in December now, no specific date given.

Well that Judge badge packaging is neat, I like it. Just hope it doesn't arrive damaged around the edges. My SDCC Dredd/Death arrived with some bending to the upper card, with a split at the back, due to being stuffed in a slightly-too-small postage box. Managed to restore it with a little glue, filler, paint and a dab of gloss lacquer. Can hardly be seen now, but it irks me nonetheless.

BPP

Still no sign of Zavvi orders while other resellers are on restocks.

If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

moly

Looked on the hiya website and looks like klegg is now available and not pre order, with regards to zavvi ipre ordered most of them and give them a couple of weeks when they are available elsewhere and cancel I've got all the ones in shops so far ok

Lawman of the Present

Which ones are already out and where are they available? I see Zavvi's website is starting to list sold out figures for pre-order again. But despite alleged release for Dredd & Death in a couple days time, I've had no word on dispatch.