Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Metalzoic vs Harry Kipling (deceased) - Rd 1 Heat 42

Started by Colin YNWA, 29 November, 2021, 06:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JayzusB.Christ

As an aside, I had never heard of the Mesozoic period when I first read this, and as such still automatically pronounce it 'metal-zoyk' in my head.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

sheridan

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 29 November, 2021, 09:58:21 PM
As an aside, I had never heard of the Mesozoic period when I first read this, and as such still automatically pronounce it 'metal-zoyk' in my head.

I don't know this to be the truth, but I strongly suspect this would also have been true in my case.  I don't recall coming to any realisation on how to actually pronounce it but I somehow came to the correct pronounciation one way or another.

Colin YNWA

One lonely cry for Harry Kipling, fancy adding to it? Or would you rather add to the chorus of praise for Metalzoic, which ever way do it today and I'll count up and annouce the result in the morning.

Blue Cactus

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 29 November, 2021, 09:58:21 PM

Yep, me too!

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Will we ever get a shut out? One thrill ruled this with such good will it could well go far in this tourney. There was one single scream into the void for the other and there have been few votes so clear cut. Which is unfortunate for Harry K who many had consoling words for, but just not enough as

Metalzoic

Unsurprisingly stomps into Round 2

Link Prime