2000 AD > Announcements

2000 AD ART STARS – enter now!

<< < (3/7) > >>

CrazyFoxMachine:

--- Quote from: Andy Lambert on 10 May, 2018, 10:42:32 PM ---Since they're Star Scans, do all entries need to be in colour, or is black and white still allowed?
Is it one entry per person this time, or can one still submit more than one piece?
If someone wins the competition one month, are they allowed to enter again or does winning exclude them from future contests?

--- End quote ---

All colours/b&w fine
The other two are still for negotiation - I'd say concentrate on one really good one for now.

In terms of the sketchers and scrawlers... there are plans to accommodate them too ;)

Watch this ssppppppaaace

Andy Lambert:
Many thanks CFM :)

Steven Denton:
That's one hell of a prize!

I can see why they would exclude Pro's, that's the kind of prise that would get seasoned professionals drawing pencils twitching. Who wouldn't want to draw a Star Scan!

mightybren:
 This is very exciting news :) I’m not sure if I’m good enough considering the competition and the prize, but I’m going to give it a go regardless.

Not sure how practical this would be given time and other demands... but would there be any chance for some kind of constructive feedback for those who don’t make it? I appreciate this is a BIG ask, but it would be really useful to everyone.

CrazyFoxMachine:

--- Quote from: mightybren on 12 May, 2018, 07:32:36 PM ---Not sure how practical this would be given time and other demands... but would there be any chance for some kind of constructive feedback for those who don’t make it? I appreciate this is a BIG ask, but it would be really useful to everyone.

--- End quote ---

Given the numbers involved it seems unlikely - plus, a lot of people really don't welcome feedback, constructive or otherwise. If yer hungry for that there are plenty of small press publications whose editors will give your portfolio a critical eye if you want it ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version