2000 AD > Announcements

Nemesis the Warlock hardcover reprint and volume two

<< < (2/15) > >>

TordelBack:
Little does my darling wife know, but she has just bought me my Christmas present. Can't beat a joint account, really.

Tomwe:
Must… resist… Must… resist

Colin YNWA:

--- Quote from: Greg M. on 29 September, 2020, 12:35:39 PM ---Clearly Rebellion have deliberately timed this release to coincide with the success of Nem and Torque in the UNDT.

--- End quote ---

Or have I been fixing the votes as part of a very specific and targeted marketing campaign...

CalHab:
I like the way that they're guaranteeing pre-orders for the next couple of weeks will get a copy. The last edition of this left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth, considering the way that pre-orders were announced first on Zuckerberg's organ, immediately sold out and then many copies were immediately flipped on eBay. It was pretty much a textbook case of how not to do one of these launches. Glad to see Rebellion have changed things.

I've ordered both books, obviously.

IndigoPrime:
Yep. It’s a sensible thing. Instead of a limited number, do a limited pre-order period. Everyone gets a chance, and Rebellion knows how many to print (which I imagine will include a few extra in case of delivery issues).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version