Spoilers > Megazine

Subbie voucher for the 2K shop?

<< < (6/6)

Tomwe:
I was really surprised to find that the Binders, for one, *are* valid. In fact, my last binder transaction used my code without me realising until after I'd pressed confirm.

Leigh S:
Checked my sub - it runs out in October, so spent my discount on the Block Mnia bundle, bu no badges as yet...when did they start being the gift?

BPP:
My discount wouldn’t work for the block mania bundle when I tried. Seems weird.

Badges where last years gift - my sub renewed last month so I mailed asking could they be sent before it expired and they were. This year I think it’s audio plays? Zero interest in that.

Leigh S:
Doesnt this weeks subscription ad still show the badges?  Still havent worked out how to lsten to the audio things.....

--- Quote from: BPP on 08 June, 2021, 05:42:51 PM ---My discount wouldn’t work for the block mania bundle when I tried. Seems weird.

Badges where last years gift - my sub renewed last month so I mailed asking could they be sent before it expired and they were. This year I think it’s audio plays? Zero interest in that.

--- End quote ---

Magnetica:
You get the badges and the audio plays ( as a dual physical subscriber anyway).

Mine hadn’t shown up, nor had the web shop voucher. A quick query via the web shop and they sorted it out immediately.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version