Main Menu

Prog 0 - AD2000

Started by Richard, 02 October, 2021, 01:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

Am I right in thinking it just artwork contained in this and not any 'proper' storylines?

IndigoPrime

Yep. It's just test artwork, some of which was reused in the Prog later on. Some strips are just a couple of pages of art. There aren't any speech bubbles.

Richard

I've been sent another copy of this, because my subscription renewed. I don't need two, so if anyone wants it, I'll send it to the first person in the UK who asks for it.

Leigh S

If it hasnt been taken, i know someone who would be interested (I have a copy myself).  If so, PM me Richard

The Legendary Shark

May I...
Bugger - gazumped!

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Barrington Boots

Sharky, I may have another one of these and if so you can have it. Let me check.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

The Legendary Shark

That's very kind, Mr B. Thank you :)

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Barrington Boots

My pleasure. And I definitely have one you can have! Drop me your details and I'll post it out to you - although I won't be able to send it until early next week I'm afraid.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

sheridan

Damnit - too slow - I get my progs and megs from the local friendly comic shop, so miss out on things like this :(

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Richard

The Legendary Shark

I now have a copy, and I love it!

Thanks to the kind thrill-donor - it's impressive how many wonderful people there are gracing this here forum. It's been said before, many times, and it's true: this is the nicest place on the entire interweb :-)

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]