Main Menu

Judge Dredd TV series

Started by The Sherman Kid, 17 September, 2022, 10:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

Meow-otropolis, I meant. (And why the f*ck is there not a better edit function!)

---

Paw-locaust 12
An angry nineties throwback who needs to get a room ... at a lesbian gymkhana.

Richard

While we're waiting for a Judge Dredd tv series, I recommend people try a show called Blue Lights, six episodes about cops in Belfast. Brilliant.

A.Cow

Quote from: M.I.K. on 16 November, 2023, 07:27:15 PMJudge Nyanderson

Umm ... can someone please explain this one? I don't get it.

Funt Solo

Funt Solo

And, when I asked hotpot.ai (which wanted attribution):

Funt Solo

Quote from: Richard on 18 November, 2023, 03:37:43 PMWhile we're waiting for a Judge Dredd tv series, I recommend people try a show called Blue Lights, six episodes about cops in Belfast. Brilliant.

Wow - it is brilliant. Thanks for the tip.

Dash Decent

Quote from: Funt Solo [R] on 16 November, 2023, 06:53:09 PMCats of Justice!

The A-paw-to-lick War

Whisker of Suspicion

Blood(Fe)line

The Haunting of Sector Mouse 9 (also The Small Mouse, Mouse of Pain, Return to Hottie Mouse, etc)

The Top Cat Run (a trip to the supermarket buying catfood)

The Ugly Mug Furball

One for the Chew Toys

Antique Cat Heist

You Bet Your Litter

Puss, Puss (The cheaper version of Tiger, Tiger)

The Furball Adventures of PJ Maybe, Age 14
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

judgeurko

Will we get an update in 2024?

Richard

lincnash

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: judgeurko on 07 January, 2024, 11:49:40 AMWill we get an update in 2024?

No. No this doesn't even merit the Fury Road gif at this point. It's just a bit silly now.

Funt Solo

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 09 January, 2024, 03:06:01 PM
Quote from: judgeurko on 07 January, 2024, 11:49:40 AMWill we get an update in 2024?

No. No this doesn't even merit the Fury Road gif at this point. It's just a bit silly now.

I think we can call it progress if it's been reduced to a yearly question. I mean - fair's fair - the Kingsleys probably check up on their languishing development hell proposals at least yearly. It'd be funny if their meetings went like this thread has...

- A. Kingsley: "Will we get an update in 2024?"
 - A. Minion: "Oh ffs - this again?!"

sheridan

Quote from: lincnash on 08 January, 2024, 08:38:06 PM

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 03 October, 2023, 02:29:15 PMstop it or this thread is getting locked.

To be honest, from the first post this thread has been pretty immature (and not in the fun pun way it went recently) punctuated by the adults among us being more realistic.  I'd be happy for a new Dredd TV series thread once there's any news to talk about.

lincnash

Quote from: sheridan on 10 January, 2024, 09:53:38 AMin the fun pun way it went recently
The thread was at it's best then.
Thoroughly enjoyed the Pythonesque trolling-of-the-troll by riffing on budget ideas for Streets o' MC-1, which morphed into DreddTV with kitty cats because the internet loves kitties.
Should be more of it.
 ;)