Spoilers > Megazine

Meg 440: Fully Loaded!

<< < (7/8) > >>

Barrington Boots:

--- Quote from: AlexF on 24 January, 2022, 07:56:43 AM ---I'm one of those people who would 100% NOT have bought a standalone Hawk the Slayer comic. And, despite Ennis and Flint's best effrots, I can confidently say that I still have little to no interest in watching the movie, and although I will happily read the free comic, I'm not piqued enough to become a Hawk fan.

--- End quote ---

Boooo!

--- Quote from: AlexF on 24 January, 2022, 07:56:43 AM ---What can I say, I'm a Krull man.

--- End quote ---

Yaaaay!

I, Cosh:

--- Quote from: Barrington Boots on 24 January, 2022, 08:48:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: AlexF on 24 January, 2022, 07:56:43 AM ---What can I say, I'm a Krull man.
--- End quote ---
Yaaaay!
--- End quote ---
Beastmaster could take them both. With one ferret tied behind his back.

broodblik:

--- Quote from: I, Cosh on 24 January, 2022, 11:48:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: Barrington Boots on 24 January, 2022, 08:48:08 AM ---
--- End quote ---
Yaaaay!
--- End quote ---
Beastmaster could take them both. With one ferret tied behind his back.

--- End quote ---

Tron all the way - drive circles around these pretenders

Proudhuff:
This must be one of the chattest/talking head issues of the megazine ever, and you know what? its head and shoulders above the current Prog.

Dredd and Surfer both stand out, Lawless is all talk and no action, but not in a bad way, nice to see a talkative Armitage back in the Megazine, and both text articles are interesting. The Hawk additional floppie is well worth the price of admission alone but with added Dredd and Wagner/McNeil (HONK!) its a no brainer, buy it early and buy it often!

Proudhuff:
That cover is a bit misleading though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version