Spoilers > Megazine

Meg 440: Fully Loaded!

<< < (2/8) > >>

Colin YNWA:

--- Quote from: IndigoPrime on 17 January, 2022, 12:45:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 17 January, 2022, 11:51:02 AM ---Am I right in thinking that the floppie is the first part of Hawk the Slayer?

--- End quote ---
Yes. I’ve not read that yet.

--- End quote ---

Cool - just wanted to check I wasn't getting over excited about getting it Wednesday as really looking forward to it - even if I'm no fan of the film!

broodblik:

--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 17 January, 2022, 12:52:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: IndigoPrime on 17 January, 2022, 12:45:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 17 January, 2022, 11:51:02 AM ---Am I right in thinking that the floppie is the first part of Hawk the Slayer?

--- End quote ---
Yes. I’ve not read that yet.

--- End quote ---

Cool - just wanted to check I wasn't getting over excited about getting it Wednesday as really looking forward to it - even if I'm no fan of the film!

--- End quote ---

Who care for the movie we have Flint back in action !!!!!!!

SmallBlueThing(Reborn):
Minor peeve that after four and a half million floppies (approximately) this one is suddenly the size and dimensions of a US comic. I'm still not sure at the business sense of giving this away for free to people who probably would have bought it anyway, but I've long since learned to trust that the Rebellion people know what they are doing, mostly.

SBT

broodblik:
I agree I would have bought it and i think most of the guys getting the meg would as well.

broodblik:

--- Quote from: broodblik on 17 January, 2022, 03:39:16 PM ---I agree I would have bought it and i think most of the guys getting the meg would as well.

--- End quote ---

or it is a case of boosting the megs exposure

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version