Main Menu

...WHAT CARTOON CHARACTERS DO YOU LIKE?...

Started by ARRISARRIS, 26 June, 2004, 10:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARRISARRIS

...as it sez on the tin, but with a small twist, i mean cartoon characters you love, say fo mannerisms aswell as there iconic look, you'd possibly buy merchandise with them on but rarely watch them on t.v or read their comic,...

...mine are. Tigger, Marvin the Martian, Muttley, Hagar the Horrible, Bananaman and Scooby Doo...

Beeks

ren hoek, secret squirrel, all the whacky racers, snoopy, g-force and vicky the viking
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

wrighty47

Duck Dogers/Daffy duck, Wile E. Coyote, Dexter (and his lab), Johnny Bravo, Foghorn Leghorn... I say... Foghorn Leghorn, Tom Cat (wish he'd get that mouse), Top Cat, Hong Kong Phooey!

Art

GrudAlmighty

Samurai Jack = lovely goodness.

My personal prefernces are; Danger Mouse, Wile E Coyote, Inspector Gadget, Space Ghost, Count Duckula, Bugs Bunny, Scooby Doo and Shaggy, and The Simpsons. And Futurama. Ooh, and Bananaman. And Invader Zim. And Bounty Hamster.

I'll stop now. :)

Bico

Samurai Jack, Dr Nick Riviera (Simpsons), Bender (Futurama), Yosemite Sam from the old Bugs Bunny shorts, and Tom, from Tom and Jerry (before someone thought to tailor them for kids, obviously).
Honourable mention for Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star.  Anyone who can out-kickbox a tank, an aircraft carrier, and Satan is okay in my book.

Max Kon

each worm jim and rocko's modern life, i'd watch them if i could

Floyd-the-k

I like Sponge Pants Bob, but have never seen the cartoon. I quite like Hamutaro merchandise, but hope I never have to sit through another hamutaro movie

Link: http://www.hamtaro.com/home.html" target="_blank">the horror, the horror

http://www.hamtaro.com/images/home_shows_top6.gif">

Queen Firey-Bou

well saddly i'm too olde to have any knowledge of cartoonies from the recent decades, all of which i would no doubt approve of;

a few years back there was one, where the baddie was a meglomaniac bitch, with possibly a spider costumey face? purple/black clothes? she tended to say "and sooon all of te gold in the world will me MINeeeee WHAAAA HAAAA HAAAA !"   She rocked.

whos vicky the viking ? she sounds rather coooel.

tom n jerry.
road runner, the cayote bloke.

mutley & crew.

dexter & his lab.

jessie james, team rocket ( are here to blast into space!) from pokemon... they were so excellently pathetic & camp (meglomaniacs).

johnny bravo.

thers a few i hate;
donald f*ck
shitty mouse
pluto
rugrats
thornberries are pretty irriating

chris_askham

Choo Choo from Top Cat.
Bender from Futurama.
Daffy Duck from the early days - when he was basically just a f**king nutcase. Before he got all sanitised and cleaned up.
Captain Caveman.
The Anthill Mob.

Queen Firey-Bou

actualy timone & pumba had their moments...

i can't stand pointless manic characters like the mask. bugs bunny is a bit of a git too.

madgirl

It has to be Scooby Doo. He's the greatest and little 'un has got into him too. Gives me an excuse to watch and buy merchandise. It's not for me!

Hong Kong Fooey is pretty cool to as is Dangermouse. Though i used to love his sidekick who's name escapes me right now. Hey Baroni!

CapKlep

Samurai Jack, Gossamer, Marvin the Martian, Scooby and the gang...erm.....Totoro.
I also can't get enough of Rocket Robin Hood which they are showing on the cartoon network over here in Canada...it's soooooo bad.

Cheers,
Adam

Dudley

Devons Daddy

my faves
 the warner bros come out tops for me.

TAZ,daffy and bugs, being top.
pinky and the brain very underated.
and i never trun down a clasic tom and jerry.

dicl dastardley and mutley though i think take  the prize.for their roles in catch the pigeon and whacky races.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!