Main Menu

2000 Ad Vs Battle Action: Comics Collide! - July 2024

Started by Dash Decent, 24 October, 2023, 01:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

2000 AD vs. Battle Action: Comics Collide! - Paperback, 16th July 2024, 128 pages

THE CROSSOVER 50 YEARS IN THE MAKING!

What if the old Battle Action comic was merged with 2000 AD in the early '80s? That's the question posed by this all-new collection that reveals the answer is - action-packed thrills by the bucket-load. It takes old Battle Action strips and reworks them as 2000 AD-appropriate adventures, while remaining true to their original concept and continuity.

This kick-ass crossover sees Judge Dredd feature in a brand-new reimagining of Action's most controversial strip - Kids Rule O.K., and also includes Darkie's Mob, Death Game 2049 and Major Eazy amongst others.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Tomwe

£20 for a collection that covers a prog and a meg? Will they be expanding the contents beyond what was seen in those two issues? Is this just about getting it on the shelf? Don't get me wrong, the stories deserve the recognition.

Barrington Boots

Really enjoyed these issues but yeah, if there's no new content then I can't see any reason to get this unless the back issues go out of stock.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Richard

I expect it's meant for people who don't buy the comics regularly and just like collections. Like The Darkest Judge last year.

Funt Solo

This'll be fun for any innocents who don't understand that there's not going to be any follow-up stories because A) that was never the plan and B) the creators don't want to.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++