Main Menu

Dredd: Movie of 2012? Thanks Empire!

Started by Goaty, 25 July, 2011, 08:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

Woohoo as got new Empire mag in the post tonight, but not talk about scanned those images,
it about the cover of latest Empire which out this Thursday, as it featured Dark Knight Rises and the Amazing Spider-man, but that Judge Dredd is top one of that magazine! So is it would be the film of 2012?? (to be honest, be the cover of Empire, wow!)

Cactus

Well it isn't a sequel, unlike those two perps behind Dredd. That alone makes the film worthy of a prominent place on the cover.  :D
I'm a tucker hot seat trucker and I'm voking cheerio, ten-ten!

ED GRIMREAPER

COMMANDO FORCES

Like the way it says 'Man of Steel' below him, even though we know he's made of Iron  ;)

P.S. Before anyone says, I know that's that tight wearing twats tag line!

Goaty

dracula1

Thanks for Empire cover art post (in all it's long awaited glory). Dredd makes Batman look a bit of a wimp on this cover. :P

strontium_dog_90

Quote from: dracula1 on 26 July, 2011, 04:51:11 PM
Thanks for Empire cover art post (in all it's long awaited glory). Dredd makes Batman look a bit of a wimp on this cover. :P

As it should be, surely?  :)

dracula1

Urban's Dredd would kick method acting Bale's Batman all over the Big Meg! :lol:

JOE SOAP

Dredd would have just hi-exed a lighting-camerman for getting 'in his shot' then giving lip, instead of method-ranting.

SmallBlueThing

You know what? Despite voicing my concerns in another thread, that Empire cover above (ie, the one we non-subscribers will get) is so close to being exactly right that I am speechless. The head and shoulders are so Dredd it hurts. He looks like the "wiry old man" I think he should be. The surly scowl is perfect- and I sincerely hope he spends the entire movie pulling that face, with only one side of his lip going up when he snarls dialogue.

If it had two lightning flashes across his eyes, I'd be spunking like a man possessed.

SBT

Dandontdare

Jovus, does this need ANOTHER new thread?

Keef Monkey

These pics have made my day, very pleased with what I see! And we finally got our Anderson photo!

JayzusB.Christ

Feckin' heck! Now this is what we've been waiting for!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Spikes

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 26 July, 2011, 08:53:59 PM
You know what? Despite voicing my concerns in another thread, that Empire cover above (ie, the one we non-subscribers will get) is so close to being exactly right that I am speechless.

yep my thoughts exactly, these fotos get better and better the more i look at 'em.