Main Menu

Riots

Started by MR. ELIMINATOR, 12 August, 2011, 09:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MR. ELIMINATOR

Have just been watching footage from the riots in the UK. I heard about it late as I was on holiday. I have to say, some of that footage would be great in the new Dredd film. Lots of burning stuff, and police.

Dirty Sanchez

Neil McClements

Are you being serious you idiot? :o

Zarjazzer

Perhaps your news feed forget to mention the now various dead people that kicked off/were caused by the riots.

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

I, Cosh

You're spot on there Mr Eliminator. Just think, if they have a sequel they could base it around the story Six and have some sort of flying vehicle colliding with a city block with suitably massive loss of life!!

Clown.
We never really die.

The Sherman Kid

Mr Eliminator, shame on you.People, young kids have died ,an old man is critical standing up to these mindless thugs, many have been homeless and literally lost all their worldly posessions, businesses have been trashed and many people are worried sick about the future and you post this?Issue an apology or just feck off completely.
The only good that can come out of this is that society recognises there are some very deep rooted problems that urgently need to be addresssed.Above all the flawed morality that currently pervades it , a must have everything now consumerist society, instant fame ,instant gratification, grubby politicians on the rob who go largely unpunished , banks on the rob who go totally unpunished, so called role models eg footballers who are not held to account ,the lack of a sense of community eroded ever further by a rule that nothing is of use unless it can produce a profit.I'll get off my soapbox now, but Eliminator you have got my goat imbecile.

MarsHottentot

"I'm Asking You...BEGGING You-My Flesh, My Blood... It's Not Too Late!  Fix It Joe! You - You And Rico - You Can Do It..." - Judge Fargo

doggettX

Taxi for MR. ELIMINATOR

mogzilla

wot a dick. why's this not been locked? mods!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: mogzilla on 13 August, 2011, 02:13:02 PM
wot a dick. why's this not been locked? mods!

Why would it need to be locked?

mogzilla

cos some pratt thinks footage of a real riot would be cool in a fictional film showing a distinct lack of sensitivity and common sense.

JOE SOAP

Then you wouldn't be able to comment on it.

MR. ELIMINATOR

Hmm, sorry guys. I wasn't saying the riots are a good thing, but the footage would be good in a movie.

JOE SOAP