Main Menu

Budding Artist

Started by spireite68, 20 May, 2011, 09:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spireite68

As some of you know I work in a school, and every chance I get I try to get the kids into Dredd. One student I introduced Dredd to has since moved schools but boy can this kid draw. He really wants to get into comics. I spoke to Bolt about him at Bristol about me sending him(Bolt) some of his artwork. What i would really like to do is give him something to draw comicwise. Has anyone got a short story or a story template i can give to him to work on. Dredd would be nice. I woud like to post the finished articale on here. I'm no art critic but i know a good comic bokk artist when i see one. The student is 15.
Thanks.
You creeps must think I sailed through space on a synthi-biscuit!

Banners

Emperor

Ask him if he'd be interested in signing up here - we have some folks on here as young (and not just mental age either). That way he can ask questions and get feedback directly.

As Banners points out there are a lot scripts around including Dredd ones, just suggest he try something other than "Cycle of Violence" as everyone seems to do that one, so it is more difficult to stand out and make it your own.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Bhuna

We could have another Steve Dillon on our hands!!
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress