Main Menu

Spartacus Revenge broadcast date annouced

Started by Devons Daddy, 04 November, 2011, 01:27:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devons Daddy

Sparatcus season 3 is ready Janaury 12th broadcast. More blood,sand and breasts with auntie Lucy(Xena,BSG) back as well. So it is said. Get them set top boxes ready. Any whom have not yet watched this show! Not child,work,or commute friendly. But great show
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Radbacker

yes, about time too.  Last years Mini-series wasn't too bad but I want to see where the main story heads now.  Might be hard for Ms Lawless to come back though [spoiler]considering her and hubby copped it at the end of first season[/spoiler]

CU Radbacker

Mardroid

I think we [spoiler]only saw her stabbed in the belly. I say 'only', that's a pretty serious wound that would kill most people, (especially in those days) but people have survived that wound. A bit of a stretch, but not impossible.[/spoiler]

Cthulouis

Also [spoiler]the potential for more flashbacks.[/spoiler]

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Radbacker

ahh, trailer..new guy playing Spartacus has some big shoes to fill, Whitfield made a charasmatic Spatacus, is it Lawless's character who's mad or the blondie? (is she seeing ghosts?).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GObQ_VCGu6w&feature=related

Cant wait till January.

CU radbacker

Devons Daddy

Miss Lucy was having the baby in blood and sand,
[spoiler]this show is dark enough to go there and its death saved her.belly wound her living, consumed with grief and despair. I likely!  [/spoiler]

big sandals though for the new actor playing Spartacus. 
you have to give credit to STARZ for the decision to make the pre-equal whilst he battled his illness.not many would have taken that kind of decision on a successful show like that.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Devons Daddy

:o

auto-download set!!!
this is unmissable tv.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

TordelBack

Started watching the 'Gods of the Arena' boxset at Christmas, and now halfway through 'Blood and Sand'.  Did I ever misjudge this series when I dismissively flicked past its blood-splattered boobies late at night!  It's fabulous stuff, really gripping.  The wife and I were on the edge of our seats when Crixus and Spartacus fought the Shadow of Death, truly amazing TV.  It's been great to follow the characters through the prequel with no prior knowledge, we've been really invested in the bit players like Barka, Doctore Oenomaus and the slimy Syrian from the start of the series proper.  The two dovetail beautifully, Lucas take note. 

Delighted to hear there'll be more so soon, but very sad to realise that Andy Whitfield won't be there.  Serious on-screen charisma that man had.

Devons Daddy

ITS BACK!!!!!

STARZ may be offering it once again, worthy of a google.
downloading it as i type.

can the sandals be filled? perhaps not, but non the less I am will still enjoy me thinks.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Radbacker

yes, this is one of those I watch by less than legal means when its on and puchase the Blue Ray set as soon as its out.  That way i get the best of both worlds, see the show up to date (or see it at all before blueray as it didn't hit any of our normal TV chanels in OZ last year) and then support it (and ease my guilt)and watch the lovely HD editions when they come out. 

CU Radbacker

Devons Daddy

watched!
Brillant opening moments.
the new chap. lacks the charisma of Andy, but he is good he will grow into the role,
Lucy is back and I should be offering lottery numbers or writing the script.
[spoiler]I WAS ON THE MONEY WITH MY PREDICTION[/spoiler]

blood,violence,boobies,good acting,great characters,boobies.good meaty script being prepared in the first episode. this one could be the best yet! :o.

download it you know you want too.

I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

The Legendary Shark

Just watched the last episode. Wow.

That, Ladies and Gentlemen, is how to do a season finale.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]