Main Menu

Last game played...

Started by Keef Monkey, 11 June, 2011, 09:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satanist

Quote from: Grugz on 15 March, 2016, 06:38:56 PM
14 days 13 hours into fallout 4 and the first dlc aint out yet!!! my lass worked out the real hours ive been on this and it was a shock...until I found a whole new building I hadn't plundered. ;)

F'kinell! I'm about 60 hours in and thought I was about half way through and have icons all over the map I'm still to investigate. Still loving it mind.

First DLC hits 22/03/15 apparently.

Got a loan of The Order 1886 off a mate so am gonna try and blast through that. Its not meant to be that good but the graphics look incredible. Impression soon.

Kids got Transformers and Shovel Knight so will have a sneaky go of those at some point as well.

Also pre-ordered Day of the Tentacle remaster which hits on 22/03/16 as well. Probably my second favourite point n click after Monkey Island 2
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Grugz

i really have to get round to playing the witcher 3 again...got as far as the first camp were I'm hired to kill a griffon...then I got fallout loaded ::)
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: Grugz on 16 March, 2016, 01:28:53 PM
i really have to get round to playing the witcher 3 again...got as far as the first camp were I'm hired to kill a griffon...then I got fallout loaded ::)

I was stuck on the mission as well. Yet, I found out later that I was too low of level to tackle that one. I did have ago at it though. It wasn't even phased by any of my magic/attacks.

Keef Monkey

Finished another playthrough of Metro 2033 last night, still love that game! Such a unique atmosphere. Survivor mode on XB1 this time, still got the downbeat ending though so will need to play through again and try for the more positive one at some point.

Krakajac

I haven't played either of the Metro games - but always intended to.  From a story/plot point-of-view, is the first game connected to the second one?

Thought I might track down the Metro: Redux release for the PS4.

Zenith 666

Metro:last light follows on from Metro 2033 and you play as Artyom in both games.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Portal

An oldie but a goldie.

Got a new laptop, installed Steam and had a look through my catalogue. Hadn't played Portal in years, but my last (Frankenstein's Monster of a) rig suffered a bit of lag and FPS drop the last time I played this, so I had another go at it without having to compensate for these issues. A stone cold classic, possibly a perfect game.

This was mere foreplay though. I've installed Skyrim to see what this machine can really do, stretch her legs properly...

So far I haven't seen a loading screen. Mere blinks while transitioning between areas. Previously, I couls make some coffee, have a smoke and read a few chapters of a book while waiting for areas to load. Now I'm thoroughly enjoying The Continuing Adventures of Mister Pops the Gentleman Orc, Finest Blacksmith and Swordsman in All of Tamriel.

I'll admit this is mostly gloating over my new computer. Glorius PC Master Race and all that.
You may quote me on that.

Rately

Tiki Taka Soccer on the iPhone. Insanely addictive, and reminds me of SWOS on the Amiga, thought not quite in that games league, if you'll pardon the pun.

Theblazeuk

Meanwhile I am back to playing Baldur's Gate 1 as I can't afford to get my old rig up to XCOM2 standards  :'( :'(

Enjoyable mind.

jacob g

After 80 hours with The Division.

I'm not a fan of co-op shooters TBH but I must admit I had fun. City is beautiful, DZ is my longtime dream of game in vain of Escape From New York and cuz I'm PS4 player I had no problems with cheaters in DZ.

Ofcourse game is full of smaller and bigger bugs but it was nice way to spend few rainy days.
margaritas ante porcos

Satanist

Finally helped my mate finish off the secret boss in Bloodborne DLC last night. Its taken us about a month.

Nearing the end of my first run in Dark Souls 3. Been helping other players defeat Lothric the last few nights and must have done him in about 20 times now. Feels good to help out the lesser players  ;)

Gonna download the 3rd part of Michonne Telltale game tonight and get that finished off.

Keef Monkey

Has Michonne been any good Satanist? I usually play pretty much everything Telltale put out but this one sort of snuck by me. Think I was feeling a bit burnt out after just finishing the (very excellent) Borderlands series they did, and didn't want to move straight onto another TT thing.

Satanist

Its been good but very short. 3 episodes with each coming in at about an hour. Prob best to pick it up in a sale tbh though I'll let you know how I feel when I complete it tonight.

Aint played Borderlands one yet as the main games didnt really grab me, but then one of my fave TT games is Wolf Among Us and I havent read any Fables.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Really enjoying Wolfenstein: The Old Blood. I'm glad I stuck with it past the first hour or so which were slow and stealthy.

It's the first game in a long time to make me laugh out loud.

"There are too many soldiers here, Blaskowitch. Don't engage unless you have to!"

"What was that Kessler? You're breaking up."

"I said-"

"Pssh. Pssh. Sorry, I can't hear you. Pssh. Breaking up. Pssh. I think you said to kill as many fucking Nazis as I can?"
Lock up your spoons!

Hawkmumbler

Wolfenstein is worth the time then? Keep getting recommended it and it looks hilarious.