Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

staticgirl

Sylvanian Families just came out after I'd given up toys and I was secretly heartbroken. I was a big My Little Pony Collector for a couple of years. Sylvanian Families are lovely.

critter

So I went to start working on my costume for the Pittsburgh ComiCon, found the dog had chew the power cord in half. Then, the dog again, chewed my digital camera, no longer works. Once again, the dog chewed my cell phone. So I've had to replace all three items within four months. For the total of $120 USD.

critter

HdE

Cheaper to shoot the dog, no?

(No, I don;t mean that!)

My life spugs at the moment because I woke up this morning to find both of my legs COVERED in itchy red welts. Went to take a shower and, to my horror, more appeared on my back and belly.

I'm thinking this is a reaction to something. I'm also thinking it ITCHES LIKE HELL!!!
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

critter

Quote from: HdE on 04 April, 2012, 05:15:32 AM
Cheaper to shoot the dog, no?

(No, I don;t mean that!)

My life spugs at the moment because I woke up this morning to find both of my legs COVERED in itchy red welts. Went to take a shower and, to my horror, more appeared on my back and belly.

I'm thinking this is a reaction to something. I'm also thinking it ITCHES LIKE HELL!!!

Kinda sounds like bed bugs, more reasonably your theory than mine.

critter

vzzbux

We got a text yesterday from our site manager saying "Don't forget we are all working tomorrow, no more that 6 jobs if everybody turns in  :) "

Got in this morning and only a third turned in. The rest had been given the day off. We all had 6 jobs and I finished around 3 ish.

I want to pick your brains. Is this shit practice and does it warrant getting the union involved and there was a number of pissed off people on site this morning.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Roger Godpleton

Fluoxetine farts. Nary a minute goes by without me issuing forth a fresh blast of Zyklon B (for Butt). These farts have a bouquet of multiple smells going on. I swear to God I am going to shart whilst watching The Pirates in an Adventure with Scientists tomorrow afternoon.

Yesterday I got a papercut on my left middle fingertip and it stung to shit. Now my fingertip looks like a fleshlight.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Emperor

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 06 April, 2012, 10:51:47 PMI swear to God I am going to shart whilst watching The Pirates in an Adventure with Scientists tomorrow afternoon.

Please let this happen, please let this happen, please let this happen.

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 06 April, 2012, 10:51:47 PMYesterday I got a papercut on my left middle fingertip and it stung to shit. Now my fingertip looks like a fleshlight.

Have you tried... it on with your thumb?
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

SpetsnaZ99

Quote from: Emperor on 07 April, 2012, 02:45:44 AM
I must admit I was thinking about this (NSFW) when I said it.

That is the weirdest thing i have seen in years. Why the two feet?
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

Roger Godpleton

I didn't shart in the cinema, so it spugs for Emperor that he has to experience disappointment. But rest assured, Emperor, I am saving all my sharts for yyyoooooouuuuuu.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Emperor

Why thank you, something to look forward to there.  :o

Quote from: SpetsnaZ99 on 07 April, 2012, 08:07:44 AM

Foreplay.

SpetsnaZ99

Quote from: Emperor on 07 April, 2012, 07:49:54 PM
Quote from: SpetsnaZ99 on 07 April, 2012, 08:07:44 AM
Foreplay.

I actually think that does happen :lol:
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

Dandontdare

I'm having a dental nightmare. I have a front tooth crown/implant which is fused to my canine tooth. I had some root canal work on the canine recently, which seems to have weakened the foundations. This morning I woke, stretched and gritted my teeth too hard - there was a CRACK and now the two fused teeth are wobbling and hanging by a thread.

It's not really painful unless I move the teeth or try to eat, but it's been an absolute ball ache trying to get an emergency dentist. Can't be seen till 10 am tomorrow, so it's soup and more soup for me today. yum.

vzzbux

My mates father in law has just been diagnosed with cancer, having messaged him I put a comparison up with our own Carlos. Carlos picked up on the message and sent him a good will reply. Can the Squirrel get any more Arsom.
(This is in this thread because of the nature)

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.