Main Menu

Mega City Tours, Equal Opportunity Employer

Started by critter, 19 July, 2010, 10:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

critter

So I finally added another Tour Guide to Mega City Tours. Her name is Sara and she hails from the Cursed Earth.

critter

Batman's Superior Cousin

What's this about?? Your dream cat/girlfriend/hybrid/whatever?

Seriously, whay is this about??? :-*
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

TordelBack

Critter runs a very fun and informative website on Judge Dredd based around the conceit of a company offering tours of MC-1. This is a design for a new tour guide. 

http://www.angelfire.com/comics/megacitytours/index.html

Mardroid

QuoteHey you, yea you!! The one with the 2000AD Megazine rolled up in your back pocket.

2000 AD Megazine? oh well, it's a parallel universe. Why not. Last I heard Red was even further in the future... but I'm nitpicking. It DOES look fun.

Batman's Superior Cousin

I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

The Doctor Alt 8

TordelBack

critter

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 20 July, 2010, 01:43:36 PM
What's this about?? Your dream cat/girlfriend/hybrid/whatever?

Seriously, whay is this about??? :-*

Shes actually the seventh one I've had commissioned. But 4, 5, and 6 weren't quite what I was looking for. I thought I'd go with someone who may be from the cursed earth.

critter

Quote from: TordelBack on 20 July, 2010, 01:48:54 PM
Critter runs a very fun and informative website on Judge Dredd based around the conceit of a company offering tours of MC-1. This is a design for a new tour guide. 

http://www.angelfire.com/comics/megacitytours/index.html

I could not have said it better myself TordelBack. Thanks.

critter

I was going back to the artist who drew my newest Tour Guide and have draw me as Critter. I'll send a couple profile pictures and see what flows from her pencil. Oh by the by, Mr. Clements has taken the task of coloring Sara.