Main Menu

Are you bored?...Then lets set a record!!!

Started by karne, 05 November, 2002, 09:13:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oddboy

odd girl looked wonderful.
She did, didn't she!  & I was the lucky so&so that got to marry her!  Yay!

(Sorry Wake)
(But still you could just read the things off the site rather than sign up for the emails, so you're kind of asking for it)
Better set your phaser to stun.

Tu-plang

This thread's beginning to sink to the bottom of the list.  Can't do that if we're setting a record can we.

Random word: chemistry

Trout

But now I feel really sorry for Wake...

Ooops! Sorry, Wake.

- Trout

Devons Daddy

2000ad the finest thing in my comic collection
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Tu-plang

comic the collection finest thing in my 2000ad

Devons Daddy

DEVON
wonderful place and name of my son.

sorry wake but we cant let this thread die.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

karne

Your going to have to start replying to the earlier threads to keep this one going. If your message doesn't post try replying to another and it should eventually.

Anyway, as Wake is getting bored of this thread, why not amuse him with your favourite joke. I can't think of one at the moment...

Trout

Lesson one in Trout relations: never suggest the evil King should tell a joke.

The proof:

Met a Dutch girl with inflatable shoes last week, phoned her up to arrange a date but unfortunately she'd popped her clogs.

Also:

A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He slides up to the bar and announces: "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."

Or try this:

I'll tell you what I love doing more than anything, trying to pack myself in a small suitcase. I can hardly contain myself.

And finally, because it's almost that time of year again:

A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories.
After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse.
"But why?" they asked, as they moved off.
"Because," he said, "I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer."

NEVER FORGET THE TROUT IS EVIL!

karne

He he, ah hoo he, "chess nuts" karne OTE wipes the tears from his eyes as he sobs with mirth

karne

...he he hoo "chess nuts"..."foyer"..hoo

karne

...Ahh...I liked that one so much Trouty, that I am going to steal it and take all the credit for it. Your evilness has touched my soul.

Demon Chicken

Three men walked into a bar, you'd think one of them would have seen it! BOOM! BOOM!

Capt.Zeep

Not a joke as such, but my favourite limerick (yes I know they're elsewhere but here I am and dammit, I just wanted to say a bit more on this thread!)

When my good Lady Lowbodice swoons,
Her bubbies pop out like balloons
Her butler stands by, with hauteur in his eye,
And lifts them back in with warm spoons.

I thank you!

Tu-plang

Titties and beer.

That's right, titties. and. beer.

karne

C'mon let's have some really funny ones.