Main Menu

You be the Judge! Full Judge Dredd costumes from 2000 AD and Planet Replicas

Started by Molch-R, 04 August, 2011, 12:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicklarr

critter

I'd love to have one. But its way beyond my budget. The only way for me to get one is to have a hundred people donate $35.

critter

mogzilla

kid or uniform? ;)

when i win the lottery its gone on my list with my helicopter.

nicklarr

Quote from: critter on 12 August, 2012, 02:16:48 PM
I'd love to have one. But its way beyond my budget. The only way for me to get one is to have a hundred people donate $35.

critter
Quote from: mogzilla on 14 August, 2012, 07:51:29 AM
kid or uniform? ;)

yeah, 100 x £35 is not enough to raise a kid  :lol:

(without them you could probably afford the Planet Replicas Manta Tank  ;))

Pete Wells

Wahoo! I've come home to a cracking haul! My two Ro-Jaws figures which are beautiful (and all the joints seem fine,) an incredible commission (more on that later) AND my brilliant Planet Replicas 1:1 Mk2 Lawgiver.

I gotta tell ya's, it's an absolute beast! I've been running round the house like a kid shouting "Hi-Ex!" and other Zarjaz phrases! It's solid and really weighty so it feels great to carry. It's so much fun and worth every penny!

Here are some pics, firstly, the impressive packaging:

Check out the bullets in the magazine, wow!

Next, my favourite bit, the magazine is MAGNETIC, so it clips in really smoothly and cooly!

Lovely little details like the scope:

Move over Burdis, you big ponce, I AM THE LAW!!!

Buy one today fellas, your life isn't complete until you have one!

Pete Wells

Here y'are, a sexier photo. Judge Wells in the Cursed Earth, or Sunderland, as I prefer to call it.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Large48

That's the sort of (ex?) Block Judge you really want...................
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Steven Sterlacchini

These are amazing.

I've got two prototypes left over from Minty, BUT I'm still going to have to buy one of these. They're a great improvement on the prototype and the extra detailing and finish is superb! I love the barrel engraving and scope details!

Steve Green

Yeah, I've seen both as well and these are great.

The scope has a proper lens and the sensor at the front is better, the magnetically attached clip is a nice touch.

nicklarr

Yes, today is a good day! Delivery day!  :P
First up is the Judge Dredd METAL badge 1:1
As always, Planet Replicas comes in very fancy packaging

This badge is very thick &  heavy, and very shiny too

And the Lawgiver Mk II, the weight of the thing - feels like a "real" gun  ;)

I also liked the clear sight detail and the clip-magnet, and that you can see the bullets in there - very neat!

All in all an excellent weapon! Can't go judging without one 

These are the ultimate Dredd replicas - get them before they get YOU!  :lol:

nicklarr

Just for fun - a little comparison to the Termight Replicas Dredd badge which you might be familiar with

and the Lawgivers: PR on top, Termight on the bottom and in the middle Sloopy Jons custom made LG

All the Termight Replicas are really great items. The Lawgiver though, had that "plastic-toy" feeling but it did have a real aluminium barrel and metal eagle which are really fine details. The Termight badge, helmet and especially the belt-buckle are also very excellent replicas - love them a lot!  :thumbsup:

But I've got to say that the Planet Replicas helmet, badge & gun has that extra wow with the size, weight, detail and sharpness makes them feel more real-like  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

critter

Quote from: nicklarr on 14 August, 2012, 11:24:15 AM
Quote from: critter on 12 August, 2012, 02:16:48 PM

critter
Quote from: mogzilla on 14 August, 2012, 07:51:29 AM
kid or uniform? ;)

yeah, 100 x £35 is not enough to raise a kid  :lol:

(without them you could probably afford the Planet Replicas Manta Tank  ;))

Well actually thats 35USD. The cost for costume and helmet is 2270GBP, which is a mere 3561.86USD. Oh, the Manta Tank would be easier to control than a child.

critter

opaque

Did not realise the size of the Dredd badge compared to the Termight one.
Is the 'create your own name' sized one that big too?