Main Menu

Santas Mighty Sack

Started by Malchidiel, 26 December, 2002, 03:22:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malchidiel

So, boys and girls, what did Santa unload from his mighty sack this year?

I got a cuddly Penfold, and he's dead canny. So now he can sit with me at the putah, sort of mascot stylee.

Carry on having a good one.

Queen Firey-Bou

bad news; not getting a green alien editor honey as requested,
good news;  but Santa did pull out last minute stops & get this site back up again.
bad news; unfortunately i got appaulingly unwatchable tv by way of entertainment.
good news; Santa made the kids all very happy & one at least STiLL believes in him.
bad news; I shall be competeing for computer access more due to clever Santa's pc games choice. thanks mate.

Hope everyone else has a warm mushy stuffed chilled day & avoided the tv.

DavidXBrunt

I got books I'll never read. Again.

I got shaving equipment I'll never use. Again.

I got a puzzle I'll never be able to complete. Again.

I got sweets I don't like. Again.

I got abused by my elder brother. Again.

I got depressed. Again.

Ho. Ho. Ho.

paulvonscott

I got the Wicker Man soundtrack, and a few DVD's (Time Bandits, Living Dead at the Manchester Morgue, Army of Darkness and Robin of Sherwood).  So a result for me.

However I'm out of booze, so I don't have everything.

Slippery PD

I got a broken PC thats taken me an hour this morning to fix.  Hence my lack of activity on the site, rather a good thing in retrospect it doesnt make me look as sad?!?!?!

I got a loverley new jacket and my wife got me a visit to the tatooists.....  OOOch the pain...  But Ive just had some root treatent on my teeth so how bad can it be?!?!?!?

-yer Slippo

Dounreay

I got a bottle of Bowmore single malt. Not the best malt but pretty damn close.

And a fine bottle of port as well to go with the artery hardening cheesefest that is Christmas day round stately Dounreay hall.

And a huge tray of mixed nuts and dates and raisins and stuff.

It don't get much better than that now, does it?

Capt.Zeep

I DIDN'T get a meg subscription or the complete Halo Jones despite repeated hints (and out and out requests/pleas).  
I DID get a pair of trousers that didn't fit, some binoculars exactly like the ones I already had and -taking the prize- a set of matching "amusing" kitchen utensil holders in the form of "humorous" mustachioed chefs.  
And an absurdly complicated and strangely flimsy bottle opener.
I also managed to get my Dad a DVD (The Seventh Seal) when he hasn't got a DVD player.
BUT I've had a very nice time.
Glad the mighty Board is back.  A sober afternoon beckons (mandatory detox) before a debauched Boxing Day night with all my fiendish friends (fiendish cackle).
All the best,
Barny

Dounreay

I was going to go out and treat myself to a copy of the Meg after being away from it for years. Until I realised all the shops are shut. Doh!

Here's wishing you a character building hangover in the morning Barny.

Capt.Zeep

Cheers Dounreay, "character building" well we'll see...

judda fett

I got a japanese limited edition 12" Boba fett figure. Some dvds, books, Judge Dredd vs Death audio book and an md player.
Result.

judge dreddd

a watch as i lost mine a month ago,

some male grooming stuff - cos if u look sexy yer bird is all over you

, socks ( great because I actually needed some ),

keyrings,
 a collection of little books about machiveli,marceus oreliaus ( ooo i cana spell), luve by mr kama sutra geezer - but clean,, oddly enough these little pocket books from a 3 year old,  he must be very advanced or his mum picked em..

gave my dr who mad mate a megazine and big finish cd- he well thinking 'eh, wots this'

didn't watch any tv really but saw some old mates coz i off to france soon and may not see em for a long time.

good xmas and a fairly empty m1

wicked

seeneester

I got this, but I'm going to have to exchange it because it's not the colour I wanted.http://ranier.hq.nasa.gov/telerobotics_page/Photos/Station.jpg">

Malchidiel

Hmmm! So far nothing beats my cuddly Penfold.

Keep trying.

critter

Lets see...
pair of pants
2 shirts
winter coat
dvd player
2 dvds
winter boots
scrapbook (my mom made it for me)
five dollar gift card for Sheetz

Critter

Malchidiel

Behold! In all it's canny glory!http://www.kapowgifts.com/acatalog/dangermouse_penfold.jpg">