Main Menu

The Walking Dead - Season 4 - Spoilers again!

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 20 July, 2013, 02:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Excellent episode and I presume those characters at the end are from the comic. If they are a yes will suffice, you don't have to say who, what, why about them. It just seemed that the way the three of them entered frame there was a you know who these are feel about them.

Link Prime

COMMANDO FORCES

Ghastly McNasty

Yeah it was a decent enough episode. Plenty of caving zombie heads in, although the blood splatter on some looked a bit of a cheap special effect.

I don't recall if the 3 noobs at the end came in at this point during the comic, but I'm not so much of a pedant as to care about it.

I think it's about time we had a decent cull of some main characters.

mogzilla

I stopped reading the comics around the time they first wen in the prison so everything from then is new to me are these new people a good thing?
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience.

Ghastly McNasty

Theblazeuk

That would be telling.

But these people did not arrive quite like that in the comic. But then the farm was after the prison in the comic, technically.

mogzilla

Quote from: Ghastly McNasty on 21 February, 2014, 03:26:49 PM
Oooooo that would be telling.

I know, that's why I asked  ;)  never been a secretive soul dating back to when they released the novel to empire strikes back before the film came out ...
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience.

COMMANDO FORCES

The latest episode with Tyreese, Carol, Lizzie, Mika and Judith was a powerful episode with outstanding acting all 'round, especially the young girls! I'm glad that we're seeing whole episodes dedicated to small groups, so that the tension isn't lost as we flit from group to group.

Ghastly McNasty

About time we had an episode like that. Very disturbing and equally touching. Good stuff.

Buttonman

God those children were annoying! [spoiler]How did the baby die? Missed that bit. Cheers![/spoiler]

Satanist

Quote from: Buttonman on 18 March, 2014, 10:19:26 AM
God those children were annoying! [spoiler]How did the baby die? Missed that bit. Cheers![/spoiler]

[spoiler]She didnt die[/spoiler]
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Buttonman

Wha?[spoiler] I thought they walked off sans baby and we see a grave with baby bootees?[/spoiler]

Link Prime

Quote from: Buttonman on 18 March, 2014, 12:30:01 PM
Wha?[spoiler] I thought they walked off sans baby and we see a grave with baby bootees?[/spoiler]

The grave with the baby shoes was for a previous occupant of the home, commented on when they first discovered the area.

This was a nicely played episode, and a far cry from the snooze-fest previous two.
Interesting that they haven't yet turned Carl into a total psycho, [spoiler]as of course it was he who killed the sibling murderer in the comics, not Carol[/spoiler].

Only two episodes left this season. Lets see; a convergence of all parties in Terminus by seasons end, then an unexpected reveal & cliffhanger about the location itself (my guess; [spoiler]everyone's dead[/spoiler]).

WoD

Really strong episode - and disturbing too.  I blubbed.