Main Menu

Religious Oppression

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 13 February, 2003, 06:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malchidiel

Oooooh! I'm spoilt for choice now. Do I toss a coin, or do I hang on in there and see who comes up with the best offer? What d'ya reckon?

Start bargaining lads.

Joolz

Jared Katooie

If you join today madam you get to imbibe all the Guinness you want, as much incredibly loud music as possible anything else you want to do. (The whole Triangularian thing is about that) plus lots of people to boss around or (should the mood tae you) torture for your amusement. Pete's got the whole fish thing going on and that's notgood. Plus join today and you get the afforementioned post of supreme priestess! But wait , theres more! You also get a handsome set of quality, hard wearing butchers knives for all you're butchering needs!

Don't delay, join today!

JK

Malchidiel

Oooooh! Torture, thrashy tunes and guinness, but I reckon it's the butchers knives that are going to clinch it.

Your turn Pete.

petemaskreplica

I'll offer you all that, plus my special *really* big knives, and a ride in my zeppelin of power!
"It's the Blimp, Frank! The Blimp!"
Fish shall rule the world! I had a vision about it, y'know.

Malchidiel

And the winner is.........Jared.

Sorry Pete, but insanity wins every time. Now start stocking up with guinness, Jared.

Joolz

karne

An ice-cold BOTTLE of Guinness, the legacy of Willy Wonka and the chance to maim and torture those other two losers... You know what I think?

"Oh, You're my wife nowwww."
http://www.bbfans.com/uk/images/avatars/d57a2e133dc2d9b5d886a.jpg">

The Monarch

hey cool can i use that papa as an icon?!?

karne

By all means, help yourself to it.

Malchidiel

Anyone who posts a piccy of Papa Lazarou is obviously going to win. I'm such a turncoat.

Joolz

Jared Katooie

All right how about psychic superpowers? An exclusive to the Triangularianist faith!

Also in case you havent realised I live in IRealnd the home of Guinness you can have a whole damn distillery or two when I take over.

Plus I'm going to get some robots too... gottal love robots
http://www.film.warka.pl/images2/akira/akira_2.jpg">

Malchidiel

Cos you live in Ireland, where Guinness is plentiful, (and I have a thing for Irish accents anyway) you win.....well so far:)

Joolz

Jared Katooie

God, you're fickle!

But, yay! anyway....

J.

Jared Katooie

God, you're fickle!

But, yay! anyway....

We also know how to serve Guiness here too....

J.

Malchidiel

I've changed my mind again. I don't know what to, but it's changed.

Joolz

Malchidiel

Erm, Jared what have you done, it's all gone a bit wonky.