Main Menu

Anyone marchin' on Saturday?

Started by Generally Contrary, 14 February, 2003, 01:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordonR

>>How about, "Who Watches The Watchmen?"

Or, even better, "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes".

Much higher intellectual snob factor, suggesting the benefits of a classical education and that you didn't just nick it from some dated old 1980s comic.  ;->

-Gordon (Latin Higher Grade C)

Proudhuff

It's the 'Weegie' march for us, family outing, i will hopefully be under the Edinburgh Scotland No2(!) CWU banner, unless all the posties are too pished. I'm trying to get a 'Cal-Hab against the Tshirt' made up,but time is against us.
French and German flags would be nice

All together now:

WAR what is it good for!  

Toni Toni Toni, Out out,out!

Middenpus

DDT did a job on me

Devons Daddy

but it would not make the fornt page of the nationals as your first sugggestion may.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Proudhuff

'Cal-Hab against the Tshirt' ?

I'm sorry I'll read that again..

'Cal-Hab against the War' Tshirt

Words 'Pish up' and 'Brewery' spring to mind

Middenpus
DDT did a job on me

Quirkafleeg

Download this mother, print it out and smuggle it into Blockbusters.

Link: http://www.ntk.net/2003/02/14/duhhhhv2.jpg" target="_blank">Fraging huge file but worth it

Generally Contrary

I was thinking of carrying a great big speech bubble with 'ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!' written in it, with a note to George that this is how CARTOON people die.

karne

"Will anyone else be going to the Stop the War march on Staurday?"

What's the point? They'll only bomb you all for being commies.

Generally Contrary

"What's the point? They'll only bomb you all for being commies."

I think you'll find it's, 'Commie-Nazis'

I've finally plumped for:

Stop
Look
Listen

karne

Ahh, well as long as it's not Commie Chameleons.....

...You bomb and go, you bomb and gohhh...

Queen Firey-Bou

Seen all you lovely commie-nazi scum on the news. wey to go, fantastic result. good on yous ( i did well in the Rally too...can i march next week please?)

Generally Contrary

**can i march next week please?**

That's up to George Bush and, to a lesser extent, Saddam.

Proudhuff

Report Fi Glagow Demo.
If your going next time take some sannies, Greggs wiz sold out first thing.
It was a great demo, not as noisey as the olde Poll Tax ones but bigger. We got some good whistle/chants going but me Pea keep on getting stuck! My partner refused to walk along beside my home-made 'CAL-HAB Blockers against the WAR' but one very small woman did laff out loud at me, (or was it with me?)
Both sproggs enjoyed it and it was funny to see the Labour party banners banished to the erse of the demo behind the 'Anarch-syndicated Workers with raw flax and associated non-dairy products Committee'

Best banner went to one that said 'Careful Now'.

DDT did a job on me

JayzusB.Christ

"Best banner went to one that said 'Careful Now'"

I saw that one at a march against police brutality in Dublin last year, with 'Down with this kind of thing!' written on the reverse side.

Anyway, nice to see such a nice global turn-out on Saturday (I have to admit that while I did participate, I stopped en route for a swift one). Shame George W. has completely disregarded worldwide opinion, as is his wont.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"