Main Menu

Seen Daredevil, what you think?

Started by Last of the V8's, 13 February, 2003, 11:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oddboy

Woo HOO!
That was a good movie.  Never read the comic (hadn't heard of it until last month!).

How come all the 'regular' people had superpower strength? All those flying leaps Bullseye & Electra were doing were fairly un-likely?
And yes, DareDevil did restore his health from neardeath too easily, but otherwise I really enjoyed it.
And yes, Oddgirl & I saw it for free even though she finished working there on Friday.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Oddboy

Any one else stay to watch the credits at the end?

After the cast list there's a final scene:

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

Bullseye wakes up in prison/hospital in full plastercast with two armed guards at the door.
A fly is bzzing back and forth near his face & he is getting more & more agitated & slowly reaches out to a nearby table of medical stuff.
Cut to guards hearing a swffff! noise & rushing in to see the fly pinned to the wall with a syringe
Better set your phaser to stun.

esoteric ed

I finally caught the movie and have to say that I really enjoyed it, loved the cameos, and I'd put it up there alongside Spidey (que Spidey fan bashing?!)

Bullseye was simply loopy tunes, but some of the Michael Bay school editing I found a tad annoying, and I didn't like the Electra character whatsoever.

The biggest revelation for me was Ben Affleck... when I first heard he'd nabbed the role I was apprehensive to say the very least, but he was fine and it was a pleasant surprise.

Yeah I saw "that" ending too I read somewhere (perhaps here?) that there was more footage during the closing credits, most people must have thought I was an obsessive fan scanning the credits rolling as they were leaving the cinema, but more fool them.

Good movie!

Well roll on Double D  ;-)

Ed

petemaskreplica

it's a tradition with my friends (sad, i know) that we stay till the end of the credits. however, two of our fold did the most heinous thing by going before then. Shock horror! but we had the last laff, when the world exploded. haha. we did laff (we did laff)

Devons Daddy

saw it yesterday.
it was devons birthday. what a great movie.daddy and devon in the islands biggest screen cineplex.
awsome and sound to match.
we really did enjoy it.
 with standards like this.now being set for comic book heros. i have hope for the future of tooth characters on the big screen.
Ben afleck was damn good i felt.
top stuff.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Art

According to the Paragon Cinema website Daredevil is "a relentless avenger of justice."