Main Menu

Woe is me!!!!!!!

Started by Malchidiel, 15 March, 2003, 04:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malchidiel

Although I'm aware that no-one will actually give a toss, and why should you, It's not like you know me or anything. But recently I've hit an all time low, depression -wise. So, I've been trying to find stuff to cheer me up.

I came across this (not literally mind), and pissed myself (still not literally). But, it still hasn't done the trick, So, if you kind people could cheer me up I would be very grateful.

I just hope that the bollocking link works now.

Yer "very very depressed" Joolz

Link: http://www.rathergood.com/gaybar/" target="_blank">Pussy Thrashing

Malchidiel

Where's Auntie Bou when I need her.....

Devons Daddy

cheer up.
its likely the weatehr is terrible over there in the UK. hop a plane out to asia and enjoy the sunshine or read some the more pleasant and amusing threads here.Q&A lets set a record and so on. all very good time wasting fun.

as for you link
 thats very good
and shall be appearing in the internal email system this monday morning.
:~)

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

paulvonscott

You could always listen to Radio 2 for Jonathon Ross, he's on till 1pm, a good a way as any to start yer morning.

Queen Firey-Bou

sorry malchi !
i was doing pottery with a kids class, earning my Auntie brownie points by being nice to difficult & very ill kid.

But fire away, mail your woes, i'm far enough away to not get scared, got shoulders broad enough for lots to lean on. hope yur cheering up already. depression sucks, people should talk about it more often to shift the stigma, everyones heads get minced one in a while , its normal futsie syndrome.

have you tried below? thanks to wils, my giggle therapy of the week.

Link: http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/" target="_blank">silly monkeys

Queen Firey-Bou

damn...i just checked your link malchi, & i guess the moon song is no surprise. The viking kittens are class ain't they !

DavidXBrunt

Ah Malchi, I'm sorry to hear your in the dumps. Truth to say I've been down myself for the past few weeks so I know how you feel.

Can't suggest anything other than you try the following link and see if it raises a smile...

www.b3ta.com/hawking

Malchidiel

Thanks everyone, It's strange for me to even admit that I've got problems, let alone post them here for all to see.

Bou, I will gladly mail you, if you can put up with an insane rambling manic depressive.

Joolz :(

Bolt-01

Malchick: It may not be so diff for you to open up with people here, as despite 2000ad, we dont really know each other.

Glad to here you have secure access to Bou, though. I wouldn't want lots of people here to know my probs On the other hand, I'm not likely to bump into many boarders so I could be freed to talk without fear of embarrassment.

Depression is not nice, the wife is a mild depressive and she can get pretty low.

I prescribe the board, twice a day, for the rest of your life. If that doesn't cheer you up try increasing your thrill intake.

best

Rotts.

Malchidiel

"I prescribe the board, twice a day"

Yeah, I already visit twice a day. Trouble is it's all of the morning and all of the afternoon. Maybe I should increase it to three.

Leigh S

The chat room always offers a wealth of good advice, as well as talk about 2000AD, Tori Amos and lesbians.  

karne

Try this. The first game is my personal favourite purely for the "South Park" feel to it.

Link: http://www.canal96.com/michael/?id=63747" target="_blank">Ignorant...you are just...so...ignorant.

Slippery PD

Mal -  I actually find your threads some of the funniest on the board.

My wife too has suffered from depression, though hers was stress related.  But getting her to even admit there was a problem took me nearly a year, once problems are identified they are much easier to resolve.

With reagrds to the chat room, I would like to say now that all s3xual content stems from Boo :-)
But yeah join us in the chat room, its a good laugh.

Yer "up to early on a sunday" Slippo

Malchidiel

Thanks Slippo.

The problem I have with the chat room is, I have a phobia of people, so if I go in the chat room and people start talking to me I'll panic. The times I've been in before I had been drinking, but I can't stay drunk for the rest of my life can I.

I might go in and lurk, and then every time I feel brave I can shout out random words, sort of Father Jack stylee.

I know it probably sounds stupid to other people but I even panic when I'm typing messages. I'm just a total f*ck-up I suppose.

Anyhoo I've probably bored you enough, so I'll p*ss off and read some funny posts.

Joolz

Queen Firey-Bou

Mal... (damn confession coming)
when i first entered the chat room it was the first time i'd done live internet interaction & it really scared me, i was thinking what the hell am i doing ! what if theyre all freaks? what if theyre nasty to me ? & i felt all over sensitive etc..
but guess what, everyone is spot on & very nice ( tho i have to beat them mercilessly on occasion...especially DiGriz hes filthy you know).

Its a great way of chilling out, chatting, interacting, playing without having to leave the comfort of own home.

don't panic, you can be whoever you want to be & do what you like within reason.