Main Menu

Bored, pissed and in a London hotel room

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 28 March, 2003, 06:06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

'at's what I am. In London for a week working. S'pretty pants. Wanna go back to Scotland where people talk proper. Anyway, off for a beer fore I go to bed.
Lock up your spoons!

Devons Daddy

go see a show.last minute tickets avaible for plenty of top ones just turn up and ask.

i used to do that when often when in that situation.or wander around convent garden or pop over to the london eye.

the best way to enjoy a boring evening is to be a tourist.you may be surprised how enjoyable it can be,
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

The Enigmatic Dr X

I would but it is 12.15 am. I would point out that I was drinking with a pal, not on my own. But owrk (I think I'll keep that typo) starts at 11 tomorrow so I now have to continute on my own.
Lock up your spoons!

Queen Firey-Bou

hmmm, enjoy it while you can, its a change & you'll just be all the happier to see gruds own country when you return from the wierd south.

Capt.Zeep

Proudhuff

Hey, I always enjoy those disconnected 'work' nights in London, you know it will end soon and It's nice to get a bit space, imagine some poor bar steward's lifes are like that all the time...

makes you love what you've got...

Haste ye back

Middenpus
DDT did a job on me

The Enigmatic Dr X

I would like to apologise for my drunken rambling in the chat room on the night of this message. I can feel my face going red just now thinking about it. It was good fun, though. Except for the fact my damn PC kept seizing up. Thing is, what are you all doing up at 1am on a Thursday night?
Lock up your spoons!

Proudhuff

Wouldn't it be terrible if this was kept at the head of the board as a embarrassing warning about drinking and boarding...hint hint

The any manic 5.
DDT did a job on me

Queen Firey-Bou

err Dr X, i think you'll find that you were the one moment of sanity in late night chatting . not that i was there, oh no, you'd not catch me late nighting. nope.

Quirkafleeg

'Sanity' and 'Late night chatting' don't really go together...

Proudhuff

'Sanity' and 'Late night chatting' don't really go together... add beer and it all goes pear shaped. For me there are numerous  'tumbleweed' moments as i try and read what I just wrote then try and catch up on those more fleet fingered folk who use more that two digits and aren't on their sixth can of Stella.

As dino would say ' I'd hate to be teetotal. Imagine getting up in the morning and knowing that's as good as your going to feel all day'

and ' I'm not drunk, the rest of the world's two drinks behind'

and 'your not drunk if you don't have to hold on to the floor'

Sans 'hotel' Proudhuff.

DDT did a job on me