Main Menu

BOOFluutschspullum!

Started by Oddboy, 28 March, 2003, 03:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oddboy

Special thanks to Johnny Eyebrows for the excellent sound effect.

Since the beginning of March I've been working on The Life & Times of Foggyist Jackbut - it's an on-line comic strip that's running at a rate of one panel a day.  The art isn't great (but then it's done in 2 minutes on MS Paint) but hopefully it's enjoyable.

Constructive critisism is not welcome, but praise and/or mocking will be gratefully received.

Author/Artist Oddboy.

Link: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kathan/foggyist/foggyist.html" target="_blank">Foggyist Jackbut

Better set your phaser to stun.

Matt Timson

Reckon Si Fraser will be quaking in his boots...

Definately putting the 'odd' in Oddboy- made me laugh though!

And that sound effect actually works?!?

Matt

Pffft...

Eric Plumrose

'Bou flutes' what? Sorry. Nein sprechen ze Deutsch.
Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

Queen Firey-Bou

Right ! fauxmongo, Thats IT ! one more cheeky comment from you & you'll be demoted from 'soon to be beheaded reserve stalker' to 'bloke who cleans the chat room toilets on a friday night with a silly hat on',

Ich sprechen einen klienen deutsch ach Tha mi a briughin Gaelic moran mhath.

aye and mop up that puddle over there will you.

Trout

Bou, what are you on about?

Since when could you demote, or even threaten, anyone?

I like you very much, but the fact remains that you're a peasant.

Anyway, fun strip, Oddboy. Silly sod.

- Trout

Slippery PD

Boo you are bloody scary Oh and I have a picture of you.

nananananaa :P

Yer Slippo

Queen Firey-Bou

thats right slippo you tell that demoted trout, that he better show more respect to the scary Queen.

poor deluded fool can't come to terms with his loss of power clearly. what a shame, any spare places in the sanatorium for confused ex-fishy monarchs?

Trout

This fish is astonished at Boudicca's difficulty in coming to terms with reality.

You are queen of nowt, pottery girl!

- Trout, who remains the one true monarch because he said so

Capt.Zeep

There seems to be a bit of confusion over who is in power here.

Shall we invite the US Army to come and blow the shit out of everything and annexe the board's mineral reserves while you two sort it out?

Queen Firey-Bou

Oy gerroff my gemstones ! theyre mine i tell you all mine ! ( well & half my sisters)... see theres another reason why I am Queen, cos i actually have rubies & amythests & tigers eyes & loads & loads... rilly ! i rilly rilly DO !

But no-bodys gonna be annexing anything right! not til ive had a chance to exploit my new found mineral wealth, & killed all the slaves which i shall force to work for Bou's-precious-reasures.com

cackle....http://www.manchesterminerals.co.uk/acatalog/TigerBlueTumb.jpg">

Quirkafleeg

Hands off Bou's gems!

Foggyist Rocks btw...

Queen Firey-Bou

foggiest?

theys blue tigers eyes, i made some stuff outta some tonight actually.

mine whaaa haaa haaaa all mineeee !