Main Menu

Smiley’s World vs Glum Affair - Bolt-01 Cup - Play-offs - Last chance 01

Started by Colin YNWA, 06 September, 2021, 06:29:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Smiley's World vs Glum Affair - Bolt-01 Cup - Play-offs - Last chance 01

One last chance between for the four thrills that lost the initial round of play-offs from both Short and Relaunch regions. 4 thrills go in one comes out... in this mini tourney. The four thrills are, Smiley's World, The Glum Affair, The Gronk Affair and The Tax Dodge. Yes, yes this is all over complex but luckily as ever...

...All you need to worry about which is your favourite between:

Smiley's World - more info (though not very much!)

Vs

The Glum Affair - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite of these two stories at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

2 DAY MATCH - just so I can get this wrapped up this week (and might be away this weekend, so match ends early on the morning of Wednesday 8th September and the winner gets a spot in a final play-off with the other winner from todays ties.

... there's a spreadsheet to make following easier... if you fancy. If not, don't worry just VOTE!!!!

I've tried to explain the play-offs here.

What on Earth is ALL of this?

Why on Tharg's Earth head are we doing this?

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

Oh and my 'More info' links... well I don't say how much more and they get pretty wonky at times!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

AlexF

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

Dark Jimbo

Feeling a bit like Dredd in the Cursed Earth at this point. 'These play-offs will not break me...!' 😉

Glum Affair.
@jamesfeistdraws

Rogue Judge

Smiley's World is fantastic but is part of a larger story,  so I'll go with a complete story, The Glum Affair.

Colin YNWA

Remember this one is moving fast as we have another one after this. to get through, so just today to vote here and I'm counting this one up in the morning - yes I know already.

This is a tough one as these are very different things. Does size matter, if so does it matter that size matters? if size gives you significence and makes a thrill 'better' as it has room to achieve more does that lessen its impact? In this case
Quote from: Rogue Judge on 06 September, 2021, 05:20:29 PM
Smiley's World is fantastic but is part of a larger story,  so I'll go with a complete story, The Glum Affair.

So it does really matter and so on that basis

The Glum Affair

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Absolutely no doubts here as

Glum Affair

blast through to the last round of the last chance saloon... and we'll see that back in a sec...