Main Menu

Gratuitous gloat

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 06 May, 2003, 04:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

Not at all posted to wind up any Rangers fans (GR?) or Liverpudlians. Oh no, no way.

Link: http://www.iffhs.de/main/ranking/clubweltrangliste/?sprache=englisch" target="_blank">Top of the shots

Lock up your spoons!

Devons Daddy

i dont see plymouth argyle here. some sort of error?
:~) fat hope. i know but it was worth looking.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

The Big Man

Heh ! Heh ! There's even two Iraqi teams !
"Is there a problem here ?"

Mudcrab

Aah, a glorious 203rd for the Dons. :o)

Speaking of football, seeing as we're on the subject, apparently ex-Falkirk and current Dundee United manager, Ian McCall, is a 2000ad fan! Hee hee, bringing some much needed thrill power to Dundee :o)
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Slippery PD

You missed out an important fact about mccall.  Ex-Morton Manager!!!!

Yer slippery ton.....

GordonR

>>ex-Falkirk and current Dundee United manager, Ian McCall, is a 2000ad fan!

Blimey, how'd you know that?

It's a lot more wholesome than the Celtic manager's off-the-pitch interests.  Martin O'Neill has a rather strange interest in murder cases, bones up on lots of unsolved cases, visits the scenes of famous murders and even attends some of the trials.  When he was a player at Nottingham Forrest, he used to bomb it down the motorway to London after week-day training to attend Dennis Nielsen's trial at the Old Bailey.

Creee-peeee....

Mudcrab

It was mentioned during an interview for the BBC or something like that. Didn't see it myself, but my mate's folks made a point of telling him about it, also being an avid football and tooth fan. So, a bit third hand really, but I'm assured it's true :o)

It's a lot more wholesome than the Celtic manager's off-the-pitch interests

That's somehow not very surprising. He'd make a good character in Cab Inc I reckon.

At least our man Paterson just likes getting pissed (but not any more of course), erm, and the odd flutter, allegedly.
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Mudcrab

My apologies slippo, a grave omission indeed :o)
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!