Better set your phaser to stun.

Tu-plang

That's not the question.

I don't tho, while we're at it.

Devons Daddy

complete and utter blank.
may i phone a friend?
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Here's three hints: (a) it should have been off topic; (b) Mr Rennie should get it, but won't like it; (c) it's parochial, but I don't care
Lock up your spoons!

Slippery PD

yes hes talking about a match in Seville.

Glasgow Celtic vs Oporto

Of course therell be lots of Irish flags there, which is strange as their supposed to be scots.....  

Oh and Im no blue nose..  at all.  Bl00dy Old Infirm!  Both as bad as ach other.

Do I want them to win?  yes so another Scots team can ge a place.  But thats it.  Sorry....

Yer Slippo

Tu-plang

it blanks on google.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Celtic fans have been known to shout "Come on the hoops" (because they wear hoops) which, when drunk and loud, blurs into "monahoops".

I am well excited about this. Tragically, I gave up my ticket for the game to a friend. It cost a mere 40 euros, but they're now changing hands for over a thousand pounds.

Mrx X insisted I give it up as she wasn't going (and I wasn't paying a grand for a ticket!) and because we are thinking about re-locating to a bigger laboratory.

Still, early finish today, out for a meal with my brother and father in law, and then proceeding directly to the drinking.

Day off tomorrow.
Lock up your spoons!

Proudhuff

Got it right away and have been blackmailed celt-loving sproog with being able / not being able to watch it...

Archie mcPh
DDT did a job on me

Slippery PD

Archie McP - hes a director of the Club I love.  You gotta love his jackets too.....  Cant be beat!

Yer tweed wearing Slippo

Proudhuff

A pink veil descends...
DDT did a job on me

GordonR

I've just seen a pubful of 'tics in tears on the news.

Oooh, my aching sides....

Tiplodocus

Are they aching from standing up and applauding Celtic's valiant efforts and the great publicity they've garnered for Scottish football and football fans everywhere?

Anybody know what happened on The Bill last night?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Slippery PD

great publicity they've garnered for Scottish football

Nope in amongst the uncountable Irish flag, lost count.  There were four scots (cross of st andrews) flags, ermm great advert for Scottish football.....  Also on a radio interview, a spaniard said "I didnt know Celtic were Irish"

Apart from a 20 minute period in the seond half, it wasnt that good a game and without Larsen, Celtic looked average against a good side.

The major problem with scottish football is how we allow the old infirm to dictate what goes on and thats not whats good for Scots football, but for the businesses that are Glasgow Celtic and Glasgow Rangers.  Rant over, as this is neither the time or the place.

Yer 'Ton Slippo

Mudcrab

Yeah, great publicity. One savage sent off, another one that should have been, moaning on air about the other team cheating (HA! now that's irony). And how many Scottish flags were there? Scottish team my arse. The only good thing about Celtic is they're not HUNS!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!