Main Menu

ATTENTION HOUSEMATES

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 27 May, 2003, 04:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

I don't know if anyone has volunteered to be BB or set you a task, but if they haven't then I am up for the job (just now anyway) cos I have thought of a task based on the telly programme.

Your job, starting at noon GMT on Monday 26th May, is to start posting messages to a thread headed "BB TASK 1". These must be posted CONTINUALLY until noon GMT on noon GMT Thursday 29th May. There may be no more than 10 minutes between posts.

Any questions, post here.

You have until noon today to clarify the rules of the task.

Failure means I get one of the prizes.

I would suggest other non housemates are given the opprtunity to come up with future tasks, based on the ones on the programme, and that they get a prize if the task is failed.

Or else I'll stay BB.

Whaddya fink?
Lock up your spoons!

The Enigmatic Dr X

If you want to ask me a question during my tenure as BB, please post to this thread. Unless I'm stealing someone else's thunder here, that is.
Lock up your spoons!

Trout

I "fink" you get no prizes at all. They're ours, you pirate.

Secondly, how can we start the task yesterday?

- Trout

The Enigmatic Dr X

OK, fine - start today then. You saw through my cunning plan to get a prize.

From today until Friday GMT for the postings.
Lock up your spoons!

petemaskreplica

Do you mean we have to collectively post every 10 minutes, or individually? We don't all have f*** all else to do, you know ;)

The Enigmatic Dr X

One post by one housemate every ten minutes.

Sort it out amongst yourselves. Do a rota. Take an hour each and agree to do one six posts. Frankly, Big Brother doesn't care how you do it.

But that's the task.
Lock up your spoons!

Oddboy

You expect us to do this round the clock for 3 whole days?

Oddboy now regrets being so popular
Better set your phaser to stun.

Art

Er, is this going to be just on one thread or are you going to attempt to sink the messageboard into a sea of off-topic gibberish?

The Enigmatic Dr X

You have a problem with that? Think of the prizes!

On reflection, though, I'll reduce it to 48 hours. If it helps, the start can be at 5pm tonight. That way you can arrange it with your fellow housemates, and finish on Thursday so that Friday can be eviction day.
Lock up your spoons!

The Enigmatic Dr X

There is to be one thread, subject: "BB Task 1". Any messages posted by a housemate on ANY other thread (by accident or otherwise) or in the chatroom will not count towards the task.
Lock up your spoons!

The Enigmatic Dr X

You can start it when you like, at any time between noon today and 5pm today. It must run for 48 hours.
Lock up your spoons!

petemaskreplica

hmmm... d'you reckon we could cobble a time machine together out of kitchen implements? I've got no desire to be sitting at my pc at 4 o'clock in the morning just to satisfy Dr X's enigmatic laboratory shennanigans.

W. R. Logan

Someone send me an e-mail when the Big Brother thing is over, don't think my inbox will take the impending rush of posts that are about to come its way.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.http://www.channel4.com/media/entertainment/tv/B/bigbrother4/logo_392x110.jpg">

Slippery PD

Just give him the prize fer fessake......

Pete we all know what ud be doing at 4am....

on the fone to Boo.

Yer Tired of BB already Dig

The Enigmatic Dr X

Don't want a prize anymore. Just want to see if anyone takes up the task - and posts while I am gicing it big zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs
Lock up your spoons!