Main Menu

The Board's Tale

Started by The Enigmatic Dr X, 26 February, 2004, 06:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noisybast

"I'd think twice if I were you, Marvin" said  Nimian.
"Don't you want to know why I'm here?"
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Queen Firey-Bou

" well yes but,.. here, i thought you might like some reading material? & you can leave the door open if you like ? "

Marvin handed over a crumpled paper publication with pictures & words on it, it seemed well thumbed..

Nimians patience snapped..

Dudley

"You asked for knowledge.  Well know this, Marv...  I.  Am.  Your.  Mother.  's.  Cousin. Twice.  Removed!"

Darryl

BUT, BUT, I THOUGHT I WAS A CLONE! Grew from the remains of the best and the greatest!  Oh, hang on, that was my brother, im the one that went wrong....

Slippery PD

"We are CLONES.  My test tube was three down from yours, we share the same DNA.  But you had yours spliced with that of the duck billed platypus."   Sneered Nimian  

Krustabi

"You got the cool animal, all I got was a boring old Labrador, couldn't those bastards think of anything more imaginative?" Nimian was starting to get extremely irate...

Tanky

and began to chew on his hindquarters in an attempt to remove a flea or two

Mr C

"Bah! I cannot go when people are looking, prepare to meet your doom!"
Time slowed down as Nimian threw off his heavy black cloak to reveal a couple of gun holters carrying Smith and Klaatu turbo-blasters with the special edition laser sight that could make pictures of animals on your target.

Woolly

it was at this point that Marv noticed the man sat in the corner of the bar.
He was clad in dark robes and appeared to be smiling whilst he watched from the shadows...

Mr C

Marv dived behind the bar as Nimiam opened up with his turbo-blasters, shattering the bottles behind the bar, punching holes in the plasteen walls.
Marv kept his head down as Nimian kept started shooting the bar, chuckling insanely.
Marv sheltered himslef fromthe cascade of glass and cheap liquer that was raining down on him.
"Great," he thought "leave my piece behind this one time and look what happens!"
Glancing around for something-anything-to use as a wepaon, he spotted the barmans auto-shotgun hidden beneath the bar behind a stack of octo-lust magazines and grinned.

(Look, I know it's more than two sentences, but I got a bit carried away with it!)

Jared Katooie

Marv waited for the inevitable lull in the blaze of gunfir, leapt up, swung the gun round and pulled the trigger.

CLICK.

Dudley

Such a small sound for such a powerful weapon!  Nimian' left ear, the wall behind him, and a good portion of the Birmingham Symphony Orchestra disappeared into floating clouds of atomic waste.

W. R. Logan

petemaskreplica

Dudley

...by Nirvana began playing quietly, almost eerily, over the smoky ruins.