Main Menu

Looking for a Colourist (Future Noir)

Started by Pauul, 20 January, 2013, 03:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pauul

Howdy all, I've been working on a strip with artist Jason Davies for the Future Noir small press anthology.

All the strips in the anthology are Blade Runner-inspired pieces, and as a fan of Philip K Dick I was eager to contribute.

The strip is seven pages long and is titled 'Detective Story'.

I wanted to write a strip which really focussed on the detective noir element from Blade Runner.

Jason is half way through doing the inking, so I thought it best to start the search for a colourist. If anyone is interested in helping out, then let me know.

Professor Bear

Are you looking for samples or should anyone interested just colour the page you posted?

Pauul

If anyone has samples that'd be great.

I just posted page one to give colourists an idea of what they'd be working with. Also, if anyone is looking to track down any more information on the anthology there is a thread on this board; http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,35541.0.html

staticgirl

Great line arts - a classic 'beautiful but probably dangerous dame walks into the PI's office' scene.

I, Cosh

I heard Future Noir was the new black.

Sorry, I don't have any colouring expertise to offer but they can feel free to use that joke. If they haven't already.
We never really die.

Pauul

QuoteGreat line arts - a classic 'beautiful but probably dangerous dame walks into the PI's office' scene.

That'd be what I was going for and Jason did a really good job with the artwork.

Glad we pulled it off  :D

staticgirl

Oh definitley. Very future Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart.